Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 16, 2016
I have no idea
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Quite a few
Figured I may as well start this.

Ferrari have released what the livery + racesuits will look like with the mission winnow (win now?) logo:

o94ub6utj2q11.jpg

Most certainly, definitely not associated with Marlboro in any way at all /s

Figured I may as well start this.

Ferrari have released what the livery + racesuits will look like with the mission winnow (win now?) logo:

o94ub6utj2q11.jpg

Most certainly, definitely not associated with Marlboro in any way at all /s

Ahh the Rassenball effect.

The Scuderia logo that won't be there looked worse.

Bring back the cigarette sponsorship!

Some of the best and most iconic liveries in history are cigarette backed. I'll post some of my favourites over the weekend.

Here is something I found.

764OSNl.jpg

Cheers for that, thanks. I was actually able to trace one side of the ZB Commodore from an Erebus template released for a design contest:

SCTemplate_0000_Supercar.png

I'd have liked to use an FGX template given I'm a Ford fan (go Scotty!) but the difference between the models from the side is minimal, just around the grill

Cheers for that, thanks. I was actually able to trace one side of the ZB Commodore from an Erebus template released for a design contest:

View attachment 570361

I'd have liked to use an FGX template given I'm a Ford fan (go Scotty!) but the difference between the models from the side is minimal, just around the grill

Have you tried to get the side view of a Ford Mustang. From next year they will be the Fords that will be raced in Australia.

Have you tried to get the side view of a Ford Mustang. From next year they will be the Fords that will be raced in Australia.

There's side views out there, but no templates that I could find. The best thing I could do would be to have a go at tracing the shape, removing the colour and adding in black lines for where the panels meet, to make it more paint-friendly style

MustangRender3-900x600.jpg

I made an rb car too. I'll finish my own templates (have a VF, FGX, 'stang, Giulia and M5 in various stages of development) one day. **** me they take ages to get to an acceptable standard though.

View attachment 580213

Love the font for the van Gisbergen and 97 on the window. Thinking about it now, the standard Supercars font is pretty bland, some variation would suit the different liveries well

How's the Mustang?! Crikey, some serious butchering has gone on to make it fit on the control chassis.

DrW6nmOU4AElU_n.jpg

Compare it to the road car and you can see where they've lengthened the tail, raised the roof line and most notably, dropped the front down.

_v9i0001d.jpg

Ford has a coupe, Holden has a hatchback and Nissan/Kelly bros still has the Altima but they won't hang around for much longer. The Supercars chassis was designed primarily for a sedan body. They may need to reconsider this going forward.

How's the Mustang?! Crikey, some serious butchering has gone on to make it fit on the control chassis.

DrW6nmOU4AElU_n.jpg

Compare it to the road car and you can see where they've lengthened the tail, raised the roof line and most notably, dropped the front down.

_v9i0001d.jpg

Ford has a coupe, Holden has a hatchback and Nissan/Kelly bros still has the Altima but they won't hang around for much longer. The Supercars chassis was designed primarily for a sedan body. They may need to reconsider this going forward.

IMG_8508.JPG

Looks like the Aussie Racing Cars that fill the interval between qualifying and the race starting

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back