Motorsport photos

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doc_

Premiership Player
May 7, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
Dam image shack is only paid subscription now. I need to find a new image sharing site.
I've used image shack for years.

ozph1870

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 3, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
dallas cowboys ferrari f1
Ahh, that's what's stuffed me up. If you can edit your post to full image, that'd be good.

ozph1870 Do you plan on going to other races?
theres a historic event at the Victoria park part of the Adelaide street circuit in a few weeks also the shannons nationals at Mallala around Anzac day that ill go to, also an historic event at Mallala around easter time too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ozph1870

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 3, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
dallas cowboys ferrari f1
just found this photo my old man took at adelaide international raceway from the touring car championship event 1982 i think it was, maybe 83, cant quite remember, i was a young lad the time. dick johnson won and allan moffat had the mazda rx7, bartlett in the old channel 9 camaro was one of my favourites too. had my photo taken with peter brock shortly after this too.

imadodgyumpire

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 10, 2011
In isolation due to coronavirus
AFL Club
Carlton
The pace car came out at the end of the first lap, for a collision that happened at Honda/Siberia, somewhere there. The car is 3/4 up the front straight, the front of the field gets backed up. Then this guy, from a bit behind, just cannons into the rear of the car in front and does a Webber :eek:

PI vscrs 010.JPG

Top Bottom