Motorsport photos

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DREAM TEAM BUFF

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
MUFC & HRT
I don't know how it is for anyone else's computer. But fwiw, it does seem to take a while for a page to load, when there's a lot of photos on a post. I think it's better to just put 1-2 photos per post.

It also means you'll get more likes from me ;)
I get that 2

Doc_

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Adelaide
Dam image shack is only paid subscription now. I need to find a new image sharing site.
I've used image shack for years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ozph1870

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
dallas cowboys ferrari f1
Ahh, that's what's stuffed me up. If you can edit your post to full image, that'd be good.

ozph1870 Do you plan on going to other races?
theres a historic event at the Victoria park part of the Adelaide street circuit in a few weeks also the shannons nationals at Mallala around Anzac day that ill go to, also an historic event at Mallala around easter time too.

ozph1870

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
dallas cowboys ferrari f1
just found this photo my old man took at adelaide international raceway from the touring car championship event 1982 i think it was, maybe 83, cant quite remember, i was a young lad the time. dick johnson won and allan moffat had the mazda rx7, bartlett in the old channel 9 camaro was one of my favourites too. had my photo taken with peter brock shortly after this too.

imadodgyumpire

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Thread starter #221
First vic state round at PI, again. It's been two years. It's the same stuff. Unless something huge or different happens, I won't show as much from now on. Like this scenic shot...

PI vscrs 012.JPG

imadodgyumpire

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Thread starter #222
The pace car came out at the end of the first lap, for a collision that happened at Honda/Siberia, somewhere there. The car is 3/4 up the front straight, the front of the field gets backed up. Then this guy, from a bit behind, just cannons into the rear of the car in front and does a Webber :eek:

PI vscrs 010.JPG

imadodgyumpire

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Thread starter #223
Forgot to put these up last week, from the Shannons meet. First time I'd been at Winton for a couple of years. It wasn't as good as the same meeting a couple of years ago.

shannons winton 006.JPG

Top Bottom