Competition Motw 10: Poll a

Remove this Banner Ad

May 25, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
CLOSES 22:08 FRIDAY. NO VOTING FOR YOURSELF.

TOP TWO (2) INC TIES WILL GO THROUGH TO THE FINAL POLL.

Footy Legend (Adelaide Dalmations)
motw10bulldogsadelaidec.png

Furla81 (Collingwood All-Stars)
collingwoodallstars.png

Omegaville (Collingwood are an uncessary element)
WBAdelColl.png

pie-machine (Western Cows)
westerncows.png

Heyzeus (Adelaide Jackals)
107nhn7.png

Tigerdrive (Southern Bulldogs)
doggies.png

mobitout (Collingwood Crows)
motw10entry1.png

Punk Rooster (Adelaide-Collingwood-Footscray Bulldogs)
adelcollbullhomeaway.png

Eagles1992 (Adelaide Bulldogs)
motwfinal1.png

GANTY (East Adelaide Bruisers)
eastadelbruisers.png

Furla81's "German" design appeals most to me.
Honourable mention for Pie Machine's Western Cows logo.

Footy Legend for mine on this one. Nice clean concept and the colours go well together.

Footy Legend (Adelaide Dalmations): The away jumper is my favourite of the three jumpers. The bulldogs logo doesn't stand out as clearly on the clash jumper. The dalmations name is a clever combination of dogs with the black and white of Collingwood, but it isn't really represented in the logo or the jumper colours.

Furla81 (Collingwood All-Stars): It's a simple design but all three clubs are pretty clearly represented.

Omegaville: It has the various stripes of all three teams, but I definitely agree that Collingwood was unnecessary. Mergers with three teams rather than two just end up being convoluted and messy.

Heyzeus (Adelaide Jackals): I'm not a huge fan of the name and colours just remind me of Melbourne, but the design itself is a great combintation of the stripes from each team.

Tigerdrive (Southern Bulldogs): The home jumper is great. The logo and stripes on the clash jumper look a bit low.

mobitout (Collingwood Crows): I like the idea, but the blue crow blends into the blue stripe. It may have been better if the crow didn't have the lines behind it and the blue stripe (or alternatively the blue crow) was white. Also, I'd prefer the stripes to extend to the back of the jumper. I like the idea of the personal logo, but it looks a bit overwhelming on the back - maybe just use a smaller one on the chest or a wider and shorter logo on the back.

Punk Rooster (Adelaide-Collingwood-Footscray Bulldogs): It's a simple design that clearly represents Collingwood. Adelaide is represented in the colours. The Bulldogs aren't too represented except for the logo, but it appears on every article of clothing: jumper, shorts, socks. I like it.

Eagles1992 (Adelaide Bulldogs): It's a bit busy with the stripes and the bulldog and the red chest, but it's probably the best jumper at clearly representing all three clubs.

GANTY (East Adelaide Bruisers): The navy and royal blue on the clash jumper don't look great together, but the other jumpers are good.

Anyway, I voted for Punk Rooster and Eagles1992.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back