Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons S23 Team Thread -Congratulations To Fryer Tuck and Oddhawk!

Remove this Banner Ad

All, updated league awards for your enjoyment.
Congratulations to Van_Dyke for his 3-peat in All-SFA selections, and BRAB for his first selection in which may well be his last at Mount Buller.

hgcn33G.png

Last edited:

All, updated league awards for your enjoyment.
Congratulations to Van_Dyke for his 3-peat in All-SFA selections, and BRAB for his first selection in which may well be his last at Mount Buller.

hgcn33G.png
I was All-SFA last season? What a fall from grace lol.

Furthermore, the general club details have been updated to reflect the top 3 game and goal kickers.

FXx3mUS.png

EDIT: goals should read to end of S23. I will fix that up... one day.

It's a two horse race between Headless and cooney - who will retire first?

In terms of goals, I plan to overtake Deestroy next season and beat cooney to 450.

Last edited:
Furthermore, the general club details have been updated to reflect the top 3 game and goal kickers.

FXx3mUS.png

It's a two horse race between Headless and cooney - who will retire first?

In terms of goals, I plan to overtake Deestroy next season and beat cooney to 450.
No ;)

Also strap yourselves in for some killer work in regards to 'top 10' for games, goals ,marks, tackles, hitouts and the whole shebang.

If anyone wants their total career stats, ask and I shall provide.

Last edited:
Repost of ze survey
Demons' End of Season Survey

This was an eventful season with many ups and downs, but at the end of the day, we still need to take something from it. All Demons, of you have the time over the next few days, please complete this survey which may or may not be a copy of Footypie32's a few seasons back, but anyway. Results can be posted here or via PM, and all answers will remain confidential.

Please note for questions related to the leadership, the leadership group for the conclusion of the season and what i feel will be most relevant here is that of myself, DemonJim, Oddhawk and cats2rise. Another note, cats2rise has stood down from being a member of the LG, and we will be considering new faces to join the LG.
Please rank you level of enjoyment with SFA for S23 (1-10, 10 being very happy):

How happy have you been with the leadership group in S23? (1-10):

Do you think the leadership group needs fresh faces? (Y/N):

Who in your opinion, is not in the LG, but should be?:

Would you like to be in the leadership group?:

Were you happy with your predominant position (on field) this season?

What is your preferred position?

Do you think the club should be more active in recruiting this off-season?:

Do you think the club needs to bring in experience or youth (or both)?:

Who would you recruit to the club if you could (from outside the SFA)?:

What would you like to see the club do differently in S24?

Are you looking to change clubs/retire in S24?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mount Buller Demons Logo and Jersey Competition

The LG decided at some point this season, that while we liked the current look of the side's logo and jumper, they were both getting on a bit, having been in use for 8 seasons at this point. Thus, we decided to look into new options for the look of the side. We'll go to a club vote for this. Please number all the options from 5 to 1 with number 5 being your favourite option, to number 1 being your least favourite option. The deadline will be 2pm Friday the 30th of June EST to have voted. Please send all vote to me via PM.

Please note, if Options 2 or 3 were to succeed, we would then hold a seperate vote on the corresponding logo

Option A - Jumper/Logo as is

Option B- Fizzler's jumper
IMG_1374.PNG

Option C- Grandsun's jumper
IMG_1382.PNG
Option D - fancyscum's logo/jumper
IMG_1376.PNG
(Logo 1 shown in the design)

Option E - Norm Landrover
IMG_1377.PNG
IMG_1378.PNG

Option F