Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons S23 Team Thread -Congratulations To Fryer Tuck and Oddhawk!

Remove this Banner Ad

Mount Buller Demons Logo and Jersey Competition

The LG decided at some point this season, that while we liked the current look of the side's logo and jumper, they were both getting on a bit, having been in use for 8 seasons at this point. Thus, we decided to look into new options for the look of the side. We'll go to a club vote for this. Please number all the options from 5 to 1 with number 5 being your favourite option, to number 1 being your least favourite option. The deadline will be 2pm Sunday EST to have voted. Please send all vote to me via PM.

Please note, if Options 2 or 3 were to succeed, we would then hold a seperate vote on the corresponding logo

Option A - Jumper/Logo as is

Option B- Fizzler's jumper
View attachment 383817

Option C- Grandsun's jumper
View attachment 383818
Option D - fancyscum's logo/jumper
View attachment 383819View attachment 383820

Option E - Norm Landrover
View attachment 383821
View attachment 383822

Also if all designers could provide colour details to my personal inbox on our decision would be awesome so I can align my stat work precisely!

This poll kind of crept up on me so here's just a few of notes in regards to my jumper: Firstly, I wasn't sure what to do in terms of sponsors for you guys so the ones on there now are just placeholders, although I like how the virgin one works with the V on the back. Secondly, I'm currently reworking my presentation in the next few weeks to have the shorts attached to the jumper similar to what Norm has got going on, so my final design (if selected of course) might be presented a bit differently.

Van_Dyke, my votes.

Logo Design:
Option D. I prefer the second logo provided with the defined mountains, rather than the flat Mountains, followed by Option E in third place.

However, I think I prefer the jumper designs as per below:

Option B, Option D, Option E all close... Followed by Option C, Option A.

I could split B, D and E depending on which logo was picked... If we are allowed to split the jumper and logo designs, of course?! Or do they come as a package?

Last edited:
If option D doesn't win, we riot.
For me the second logo design for option D works well, however the jumper design is much closer between B, D and E.

My vote would depend on if we get the logo with the defined mountains, or flat Mountains. Some jumpers rather than others go better with each logo IMO.

This poll kind of crept up on me so here's just a few of notes in regards to my jumper: Firstly, I wasn't sure what to do in terms of sponsors for you guys so the ones on there now are just placeholders, although I like how the virgin one works with the V on the back. Secondly, I'm currently reworking my presentation in the next few weeks to have the shorts attached to the jumper similar to what Norm has got going on, so my final design (if selected of course) might be presented a bit differently.
We didn't tell you that if you post to a team thread, you have to join that team. Welcome to Mt Buller for S24.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not wearing a jumper next season.
Assign me one but I'm not wearing one. I'm trying something different.

I'm genuinely shocked at how many people offered to do this. Good stuff C2R.
The world is full of good samaritans who help the needy.

Don't forget RodneyDangerfield's entry.

376076_a06ed558c9470b8e6c8188f1f0843196.PNG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back