Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons S24 Team Thread: Congratulations cats2rise

Remove this Banner Ad

Without tooting my own horn, the fantasy footy was by far the best thing it had going for it.

I became busy and there were a couple of stuff arounds and it kind of lost its way. Was fun back in the day.
The good old tae days miss them!

Despite playing down our whole season, my heart breaks. That hurts.

Now that we're done, I know the loss has just happened but I think now is the right time to let you guys know I won't be at the Demons next year and will be exploring my options. This is something that has sat with me for the majority of the back half of the season. It comes with a heavy heart because I'm so in love with the squad we have now but I think now's a good time to test out the SFA and get some rejuvenation back.

I love you all! See you soon!!!
* you :(

**** we had a good team at the Thunder. Miss those days for sure.
It was an awesome group of posters that genuinely felt like a team and really made posting fun, but were also brutal against the opposition.

So, coming over to the Demons next season? :)

Fellas, thanks for a terrific season. The group of posters we have at this club currently is something else. Our group of light hearted, funny and relaxed posters, have made us one of the best posting units in the league, without a doubt. Many thanks for this have to go to the likes of cats2rise, Smartys Power, who's leadership of this club in darker times set up the resurgence of the club. Currently, RodneyDangerfield, Elton Johns Wig, sante, Oddhawk and DemonJim, the members of our leadership group, deserve many thanks as well, through the support they've provided me through the season, as well as making this season so enjoyable.

This was my 2nd season as captain, while I spent 2 seasons prior to that as a vice captain. This season is going to be my last as captain. It's been an absolute privilege serving as the captain of the Demons these past few seasons, I've seriously enjoyed it. But, all good things have to come to an end, and with the decline in my activity and enjoyment of the league, I thought it was time to hand it over, and move on to a new leader.

I'm sure you'll all be able to get behind cats2rise as our new skipper, post the Deestroy Medal Night. An absolute legend of this club, he has provided enormous support to numerous leaders here, with the two of us and Smartys Power being the three key figures who kept the club going in less enjoyable times. I have complete confidence that cats2rise will be a terrific skipper for this club.

My 5 seasons at the Demons so far have been fantastic, and I intend to remain on at the club. Many thanks to my past skippers, Footypie32 and Eth, for making my first season so enjoyable, Smartys Power, #sacksmartys, and RU_, for what you did, to make this club, a club again.

Coming up, we'll have the Deestroy Medal Night, the date which will be announced shortly, and obviously the leagues various medal, of which Yakker or sausageroll is surely favourite for the EKA.

Again, thank you all for making this past few seasons so enjoyable, it's been a pleasure

In conclusion,
#cutcats2rise

Fellas, thanks for a terrific season. The group of posters we have at this club currently is something else. Our group of light hearted, funny and relaxed posters, have made us one of the best posting units in the league, without a doubt. Many thanks for this have to go to the likes of cats2rise, Smartys Power, who's leadership of this club in darker times set up the resurgence of the club. Currently, RodneyDangerfield, Elton Johns Wig, sante, Oddhawk and DemonJim, the members of our leadership group, deserve many thanks as well, through the support they've provided me through the season, as well as making this season so enjoyable.

This was my 2nd season as captain, while I spent 2 seasons prior to that as a vice captain. This season is going to be my last as captain. It's been an absolute privilege serving as the captain of the Demons these past few seasons, I've seriously enjoyed it. But, all good things have to come to an end, and with the decline in my activity and enjoyment of the league, I thought it was time to hand it over, and move on to a new leader.

I'm sure you'll all be able to get behind cats2rise as our new skipper, post the Deestroy Medal Night. An absolute legend of this club, he has provided enormous support to numerous leaders here, with the two of us and Smartys Power being the three key figures who kept the club going in less enjoyable times. I have complete confidence that cats2rise will be a terrific skipper for this club.

My 5 seasons at the Demons so far have been fantastic, and I intend to remain on at the club. Many thanks to my past skippers, Footypie32 and Eth, for making my first season so enjoyable, Smartys Power, #sacksmartys, and RU_, for what you did, to make this club, a club again.

Coming up, we'll have the Deestroy Medal Night, the date which will be announced shortly, and obviously the leagues various medal, of which Yakker or sausageroll is surely favourite for the EKA.

Again, thank you all for making this past few seasons so enjoyable, it's been a pleasure

In conclusion,
#cutcats2rise
Congratulations on your season guys. You are definitely one of the best posting units in the league.

In conclusion,
#cutcats2rise

But you will stay on as a player yeah?

Thanks for all your efforts mate, it’s been fun.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But you will stay on as a player yeah?

Thanks for all your efforts mate, it’s been fun.
Absolutely. It’s been a while since I’ve been able to abuse a captain

I'm really looking fwd to BnF night.

Thanks all, it's a fantastic club. If I wasn't sure it was flying, I'd stay. Best core group in the league right here, no doubt.
Theres actually a couple of clubs I reckon could learn a lot off this place.

This is a club that doesn't need a no dickhead policy because it doesn't have any.

Absolutely. It’s been a while since I’ve been able to abuse a captain
I eagerly await the first “put up the damn teamsheet” post from you

Thanks for everything, Van_Dyke. You've been a fantastic captain of this club, and couldn't have made a better choice in appointing c2r. Congrats, cats2rise.

Disappointing to lose you, Elton Johns Wig, but all the best for next season and beyond. I hope you return when the time is right.

That brought a tear to my eye...

Tears of disappointment that cats2rise will be leading us next season
giphy.gif

I am on my phone atm and don’t have a heap of time, so will post properly later. But honestly VD, people’s enjoyment is only possible by those in charge who foster it. Massive kudos to you.

In conclusion,
#cutcats2rise

#ValeVan_Dyke

Remove this Banner Ad

Back