Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons Season 22 - Official Team Thread - Congratulations Corndog

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't you all feel the serenity this week? Much better than last week. Just gotta make sure we get the four points!
Spot on my friend!

2sbal93.png

What a cluster * of a thread that was. Honestly, I couldn't keep up, so I did not try. But wow-ee, impressive was Oddhawk and Van_Power holding down the fort for us. Was good to see brucetiki around for a solid 15 posts too. Regardless of being forcefully benched for the week, the captains Smartys Power and RU_ still showed good presence in the thread.

*Oddhawk, your posting stat may be wrong, and for that I apologise. I believe it maxes the search at 200.

The punishment for the poster who posts the least in Round 3 is having to go back through the match vs Swamprats to count Oddhawk's post in case Azarole got it wrong.

If that doesn't entice anyone, nothing will!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2sbal93.png

What a cluster **** of a thread that was. Honestly, I couldn't keep up, so I did not try. But wow-ee, impressive was Oddhawk and Van_Power holding down the fort for us. Was good to see brucetiki around for a solid 15 posts too. Regardless of being forcefully benched for the week, the captains Smartys Power and RU_ still showed good presence in the thread.

*Oddhawk, your posting stat may be wrong, and for that I apologise. I believe it maxes the search at 200.

I had it at about 230. You're right though. Not the most pleasant thread to read. Good banter though!

If you can get me an exact figure I will make sure to edit it. I really cannot be arsed to count everything personally after 200 though. Top work though.

It's fine. I'm pretty sure when we pull up for the rematch the numbers will be similar but I think I'm more likley to level off at the 120 mark.

The whole spam thing is not how I'd like to go about it. Ol mate got under my skin day 1 and it was on.

It's fine. I'm pretty sure when we pull up for the rematch the numbers will be similar but I think I'm more likley to level off at the 120 mark.

The whole spam thing is not how I'd like to go about it. Ol mate got under my skin day 1 and it was on.
He wouldn't want me to let you know this, but personally I think the two of you should hook up:

Looks like he might be serious. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back