Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons Season 22 - Official Team Thread - Congratulations Corndog

Remove this Banner Ad

Why did I poke my head in here :(

Good times are here now though matey. Top 8 spot could be open for you guys next year, can easily see North dropping out.

Well deserved for you guys after so many poor years. Hope we can get there one day :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Dees have gone 55-2-164 since the end of 2006 lel. 17 of those wins in the last two years, 16 in 2010-2011.

2007-2009 and 2012-2014 (six seasons) produced 22 wins all up. Outstanding.
I like this game. Can I play?

We nearly merged bro... That's pretty bad.

Admittedly it hadn't been that long between drinks.

And today was one of the hardest days as a Hawks supporter I've ever had.
You clearly haven't had too many hard days as a Hawks supporter then!

#OddStats

Revenge is sweet!

The Bears have been a great side so far this season and very hard to beat. (That reminds me, best we stick our head into that stupid who has beaten the Bears thread). There isn't a huge amount that jumps off the page this week, with the exception of two big stats.

Round 12 Trends.png
Our Inside 50 count was waaaay down but we took advantage every time we went in. (The numbers are iffy)
Round 12 Trends.png

Nine Inside 50's for 22 scores is well impossible considering we scored 14 goals. That said. There it is.

We dominated possession and made them chase, tackle, smother and apply pressure, but winning it from the middle was clearly the key to this win. We were able to win it in the middle then with quick hands (and plenty of look away handballs) get it outside for clean marking and kicking.

If not for The Bears poor scoring effectiveness early in the game we may have been in much worse position than we finished the game in.

Next up... Those ******* rats
#TheMountainIsRising

Last edited:
#HotDemons

#HotDemons Week 12.png

Plenty happening this week

Van_Dyke takes the lead with handballs pushing cooney to second.
The disposals are REALLY tight 8 touches between 2nd and 4th and just 64 between 1st and 7th
deaneus drops out of the top 5 in the goals department and Son of Skeletor squeezes his way in.

#TheMountainIsRising (Which is currently sitting 4th in overall bigfooty hashtags and 1st for SweetFA hashtags)

#HotDemons

View attachment 301072

Plenty happening this week

Van_Dyke takes the lead with handballs pushing cooney to second.
The disposals are REALLY tight 8 touches between 2nd and 4th and just 64 between 1st and 7th
deaneus drops out of the top 5 in the goals department and Son of Skeletor squeezes his way in.

#TheMountainIsRising (Which is currently sitting 4th in overall bigfooty hashtags and 1st for SweetFA hashtags)
I ******* made it onto this stats thing!!!

*insert very excited gif here*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back