Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons Season 22 - Official Team Thread - Congratulations Corndog

Remove this Banner Ad

How have we been going this season?

Keen for the return of an old hack that carries a curse?
We're 6th, about a game off/% being in the 4, and boy, you've missed a lot of change in our posting. We've turned it around big time.

We're 6th, about a game off/% being in the 4, and boy, you've missed a lot of change in our posting. We've turned it around big time.
I'm keen to re-join. I enjoyed my time back here even if I was a pain in the ass with my desperate attempts to cause controversy and increase my and our relevance.

It'll be a different experience this time around, and I'll be a little quiet at times, but I'll join if you'll have me.

I'm keen to re-join. I enjoyed my time back here even if I was a pain in the ass with my desperate attempts to cause controversy and increase my and our relevance.

It'll be a different experience this time around, and I'll be a little quiet at times, but I'll join if you'll have me.
I'll go break the news to Logger that we have a new back pocket.....

I'm so ******* glad you're back.

By the way we were 2nd a couple weeks ago, we lost one game and dropped to 6th. We then won the next week and stayed 6th. So despite coming 6th, we're actually going a lot better than the ladder suggests.

And what's that supposed to mean? Are you not happy with me?
The more well known, experienced posters we have, the better we look.

You may or may not fall in the category.

The more well known, experienced posters we have, the better we look.

You may or may not fall in the category.
I was playing SFA when you were still at your mother's teat.

As a former admin, 2 x club LG role, B+F winning poster, I take the words of a benched captain with a grain of salt.

Pls don't drop me. I'd have nothing without you :( my glory days are well behind me and I need to try to stay relevant.

I was playing SFA when you were still at your mother's teat.

As a former admin, 2 x club LG role, B+F winning poster, I take the words of a benched captain with a grain of salt.

Pls don't drop me. I'd have nothing without you :( my glory days are well behind me and I need to try to stay relevant.
If you didn't continuously change your username people might know who you are. :p

If you didn't continuously change your username people might know who you are. :p
I was actually thinking of changing my username again.

Any suggestions?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've come up with something good. I think you'll like it. It nicely combines your AFL and SFA teams. To my knowledge, you've never had this name before.

CatDemon.
We have a front runner.

Lego2rise?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back