Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons - Season 25 Team Thread - Congratulations Yakker - #DeestroyS25

Remove this Banner Ad

452279_00464dc32fea1d010dec678530c37f59.png

Hi all,

Some historical stats have been updated to the end of Season 24. These are also saved on the opening page of this thread for reference. I still have to update the logo.

upload_2018-1-26_15-41-22.png

upload_2018-1-26_15-43-6.png

upload_2018-1-26_15-43-35.png

Hall of Fame:
S22 Inductions
· Eth
· Deestroy
· Big Poppa Pump
· Broadbridge_20
· EBIAC
· Cooney
· Logger
S23 Inductions
· Headless
· lanky_wes
S24 Inductions
· Smartys_Power
· cats2rise

Last edited:
Nice work, c2r!

^Games/goals records now outdated, and Eth listed twice in HoF.
Yeah I need to get the updated player stats. Will also do top 10 for all fields.... Here's hoping you are still #1 in marks otherwise your signature is going to look awkward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you guys what me in the team
Of course. Season 25 is about to kick off so stick around and we look forward to posting with you!

Do you guys what me in the team

Absolutely
All you have to do is have some fun, banter with the oppositionand not take it too seriously.

It’s a fantasy league at the end of the day.

RodneyDangerfield is in for a massive year this year so stay on his hip and run off him into space. You’ll kill it.

What's this back pocket rubbish! You don't put a rolls royce in the BP!!!!

(*I'm more suited to the bench*)

Who's in charge of sponsorship here???
cats2rise

What you got I mind?

You need to remember that money is no object for the Mt Buller team so sponsorship is merely a way for us to acknowledge some of our favourite “hangerson” (such as Sir Hugh Percy and his barber quartet. They by no means provide a financial input but they deliver cultural nourishment in spades)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back