Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons - Season 25 Team Thread - Congratulations Yakker - #DeestroyS25

Remove this Banner Ad

What's this back pocket rubbish! You don't put a rolls royce in the BP!!!!

(*I'm more suited to the bench*)
I’m starting you in the pocket because I don’t want everyone to know you are my favourite yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's fine then...BTW, I don't think we should do the preseason camp. I'm 'concerned about our health and safety'
But the booking for 25 in Thailand is already booked. Flights are non refundable. Plus what else are we supposed to do with 25 slabs and the white powder provided by deaneus? It’s not exactly something you can just drop off at the local Salvation Army cause you don’t need it anymore.

But the booking for 25 in Thailand is already booked. Flights are non refundable. Plus what else are we supposed to do with 25 slabs and the white powder provided by deaneus? It’s not exactly something you can just drop off at the local Salvation Army cause you don’t need it anymore.
As long as the bricks are already cut up, they won't hurt when we drop them on our heads

I actually did drop that off at the Salvos once and...

That was an interesting day in the Op Shop, I can tell you

I actually did drop that off at the Salvos once and...

That was an interesting day in the Op Shop, I can tell you
Our salvo's must be the most expensive in any of the Melbourne suburbs. So much that i can't afford to shop there. They sell a lot of stuff there at Retail priceso_O just cant work that one out.

Hi all, don't forget about the practice match vs Gumbies to dust the cobwebs off. Start jostling for positions!
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...sh-green-fanclub.1184682/page-5#post-54080421

Mount Buller Demons Official Team Sheet #MBD25

B:
lanky_wes - Van_Dyke - Thetrader15
HB: Logger - DemonJim - lion around
C: fancyscum - sante - Freo Hammer 21
HF: sausageroll - cooney - roo2macca
F: brucetiki - Headless - Tarkyn_24
R: Oddhawk - Yakker - RodneyDangerfield
INT: cats2rise - deaneus

Changes: NIL

Reserves: Son of Skeletor - fleabitten - Wally Walpamur - Grandsun
If I punch Headless in the face, to I get his full forward position?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back