Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons - Season 25 Team Thread - Congratulations Yakker - #DeestroyS25

Remove this Banner Ad

Should clear that up. I didn’t see the error. I laughed when I saw Clod’s post earlier
You are still a bad, bad man.

**** the S24 thread. We need this one up the top.

Have I mentioned that cats2rise is the best captain I’ve seen at this club.
dis-gon-b-gud-OYgcKl4X7fvyM

(Log in to remove this ad.)

upload_2018-3-26_5-48-33.png

QOOTY WRAP - The roller coaster ride continues friends! MBD got out to a 6 goal lead in the second quarter but allowed the Swampies back into it after a spirited fightback and some accurate kicking but we held on in the end. Headless was outstanding in his 299th game and seems well on the way to a massive 300th against the Bears this weekend. He is tapering nicely and this has got the eye of the BullerBet odd setters and he is great value at $12 to have the most DT points for MBD this weekend. cats2rise experimented with the ruck set up and gave sausageroll, the 5 foot 2 small forward a starting position in the ruck. Suffice to say ShaunDuggan smashed him with 20 hit outs to 5. Proper Gander was handy chiming in with 4 goals but it was the continued rise of the greatest SIM victim in the league RodneyDangerfield that had the club rooms abuzz after the game. 3 goals and

RodneyDangerfield 0 (On) Total : 100%

Yep, you read it right

RodneyDangerfield 0 (On) Total : 100%

Tarkyn_24 and DemonJim also featured in the BoG votes no doubt with strong performances.

Flathead of the week award - The Swampies are a congenial lot who we always seem to get along with. There were some moments when rickety , Firestarter , GotTheGoodes , Dingster , sportsmaniac89 and philreich made a run at the title. Hell even BLERN seemed to be chasing another win and the new comer I Dont Care also had a shot at the title. Alas only a member of the opposition team can win it. So with out further ado I award Ant Bear round 8 Flathead of the Week!!! #FHOTW

Afer this

Ant Bear here is your chance to get the Swampies in the limelight. You have the opportunity to shamelessly exploit the leagues premier celebration in S25. Yes, #TheMarchto300 committee invite you to embrace the week long celebrations that are all about acknowledging the massive contribution Headless has provided the SFA. Please outline below what festivities and events The Swamprats have planned for #Headless299.

I have high hopes for the Swamprats. Ant Bear and Dingster wouldn't let me down.

#TheMarchto300 committee are very confident in the Swamprats LG providing the occasion the respect and #Fanfare this occasion deserves.

We got this

We'll give you a record thrashing.

and after this
So Ant Bear if there are no changes this week looks like you will be lining up on me and I will be lining you up....

Do you know who is the leading tackle maker in the league at the moment by any chance?

This

You might as well go fishing on Sunday now

and this

You're just a fart in a bath.

we got
this.jpg

Congratulations Ant Bear
upload_2018-3-26_6-24-19.png

Qishing WRAP - The flathead continue to fire up and we continue to eat well after another 5 good flathead were landed on Sunday before the game. Seems I went fishing with the Rodney Dangerfield of the fishing game as I landed about 20 fish (Including all 5 of the good keepers) and he did not catch a single fish. He was pretty dirty about it and threatened to throw me over the side of my own boat!! All in good fun of course. I filleted the fish and gave him half the fillets to take home and enjoy.

This weekend my partner and I head up to our land up north for easter so hopefully will have something other than flathead to report

FH12.jpg

FH11.jpg

Ummm

If you go back you will see I bet 30k
Not sure where you got 10k from.
Maybe I was thinking the $20K was for where you owed me in court costs for vexatious litigation? :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back