Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons l Season 27 Team Thread l Everything Freezes

Remove this Banner Ad

No idea what you’re on about
You don't go to the footy?
Especially yesterday.
Almost as bad as Carlton supporters.

tangy
What are we doing about next season!
Yak and I are working on an S28 team thread, and will have one up and running shortly.

I’m working on retaining an important piece of our playing list - lots of backroom dealings and brown paper bags filled with napkins. But the napkins have numbers on them.

And looking to also bring in some new blood - watch this space.

S28 kicks off August 5th, and we’ll have a 15-round season.

Strap in folks - let’s win this thing.

I do but I didn’t go yesterday

You might aswell go for NRL and be a barrack-er rather then a supporter

Hope you weren't having a play at Altona Park

Think you have been found....

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yak and I are working on an S28 team thread, and will have one up and running shortly.

I’m working on retaining an important piece of our playing list - lots of backroom dealings and brown paper bags filled with napkins. But the napkins have numbers on them.

And looking to also bring in some new blood - watch this space.

S28 kicks off August 5th, and we’ll have a 15-round season.

Strap in folks - let’s win this thing.
Season ending 9th Dec. Suppose that makes sense. Don't want to get too close to Christmas.

Footy comes 1st, our wedding was in October, funerals Dec - Mar and kids were born after 5pm in footy season
Not on this occasion, something’s are bigger than the game.

Hey everyone,

We have a brand new shiny signing - moginie

I found this little scamp over on the Hawthorn board and he amused me, so I thought 'why don't I tell him I like him?'. So I did.

And the rest, they say, is history.

Great to have you on board mate - you'll find a warm welcome here at Mt. Buller. You join Adroyo as a rookie signing for S28.

At your leisure, take a look at Page 1 of this thread and choose a playing number that's not already taken. We'll get your guernsey organised and when Yakker and I set up the new thread we'll do a guernsey presentation.

Welcome moginie
Hope you enjoy this place, pull up a snow bunny and pour yourself a hot toddy.

Has anyone seen Adroyo ? Starting to worry deaneus has recruited him for his latest spree of bank heists?

Welcome moginie

Has anyone seen Adroyo ? Starting to worry deaneus has recruited him for his latest spree of bank heists?

He got him from the GWS page and that place is dead quite (I should know)

Welcome moginie

Adroyo
Last seen Jul 8, 2019

Has not been on since our 2nd lose now that we are in a huge slump dont know when he will be back....lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back