Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons l Season 27 Team Thread l Everything Freezes

Remove this Banner Ad

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR - SEASON 27
Some promising talent walked through the Mt Buller doors early in season 27. sausageroll from the start of the season , Callums_Guns in Round 3 and Shokunin in round 4. CG has had a strong presence in most match threads throughout the season and really warmed up the further the season progressed. Fiercely protective of his fellow team mates and a true Mt Buller boy, Season 27 Rookie of the year goes to Callums Guns!!!

View attachment 706830
I think I hear a yell out.

Hi friends and Tarks,

The date and time for the Beez has been announced - it will be Sunday, 14th of July, 2019 between 4-5pm.

Would love to see a good Demons representation there to take the absolute piss out of the winner.

Hi friends and Tarks,

The date and time for the Beez has been announced - it will be Sunday, 14th of July, 2019 between 4-5pm.

Would love to see a good Demons representation there to take the absolute piss out of the winner.

Why are you so mean to me? :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When was the last time an interstate team won the free kick count in Perth??????
Would have been this year sometime for sure, Freo (usually) don’t get the West Coast treatment at home

Remove this Banner Ad

Back