Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons l Season 27 Team Thread l Everything Freezes

Remove this Banner Ad

Team.

Its that time of the season again. No, not where we win the GF again!!! That's a couple more weeks away.

It's time to vote for the Eth Medal. As a reminder the Eth medal is named after one of the greatest captains, player's and teammate's of this great club. Introduced only a few seasons ago, the Eth Award is voted on by players for their favourite team mate and is the highest accolade one can win at Mt Buller. Now manangatang won it last year so don't go voting for him again that'd be boring, vote for someone liiiiike... well ..... me perhaps? (Just kidding, the bigman rocks!!!)

Anywho it's a 3,2,1 voting system so please PM me your votes as 3 for top pick. 2 for second choice and 1 for 3rd choice.

Please get your votes to me if you haven't already voted. It is critical you do this as it currently looks like Tarks has a sniff. I implore you to vote ASAP!!!!

Oddhawk
Proper Gander
sausageroll
amos
sante
_Cayz_
DemonJim
ABray10
fleabitten
Tarkyn_24
Thetrader15
manangatang
FinBar19
cooney
cats2rise
Callums_Guns
fancyscum
deaneus
Van_Dyke
lanky_wes
Footypie32
Shokunin
Headless
Logger
lion around
brucetiki

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Team.

Its that time of the season again. No, not where we win the GF again!!! That's a couple more weeks away.

It's time to vote for the Eth Medal. As a reminder the Eth medal is named after one of the greatest captains, player's and teammate's of this great club. Introduced only a few seasons ago, the Eth Award is voted on by players for their favourite team mate and is the highest accolade one can win at Mt Buller. Now manangatang won it last year so don't go voting for him again that'd be boring, vote for someone liiiiike... well ..... me perhaps? (Just kidding, the bigman rocks!!!)

Anywho it's a 3,2,1 voting system so please PM me your votes as 3 for top pick. 2 for second choice and 1 for 3rd choice.

Please get your votes to me if you haven't already voted. It is critical you do this as it currently looks like Tarks has a sniff. I implore you to vote ASAP!!!!

Oddhawk
Proper Gander
sausageroll
amos
sante
_Cayz_
DemonJim
ABray10
fleabitten
Tarkyn_24
Thetrader15
manangatang
FinBar19
cooney
cats2rise
Callums_Guns
fancyscum
deaneus
Van_Dyke
lanky_wes
Footypie32
Shokunin
Headless
Logger
lion around
brucetiki
Do I get a second crack at this?

Should I include myself in this round of voting?

If so...
3. sausageroll
2. sausageroll
1. sausageroll

Team.

Oddhawk
Proper Gander
sausageroll
amos
sante
_Cayz_
DemonJim
ABray10
fleabitten
Tarkyn_24
Thetrader15
manangatang
FinBar19
cooney
cats2rise
Callums_Guns
fancyscum
deaneus
Van_Dyke
lanky_wes
Footypie32
Shokunin
Headless
Logger
lion around
brucetiki
I solemnly promise to only vote for randoms that annoy me.

In other news, it could be another big year for manangatang

Team.

Oddhawk
Proper Gander
sausageroll
amos
sante
_Cayz_
DemonJim
ABray10
fleabitten
Tarkyn_24
Thetrader15
manangatang
FinBar19
cooney
cats2rise
Callums_Guns
fancyscum
deaneus
Van_Dyke
lanky_wes
Footypie32
Shokunin
Headless
Logger
lion around
brucetiki
Do I get two lots of votes?

Awesome...

All DemonJim thanks

Well there it is Mad Monday begins.

Before i get too much off chops and before next Thursday's presentation night ;)

Thank you all for the fantastic season, looking fwd to go 1 week longer in S28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back