Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons l Season 27 Team Thread l Everything Freezes

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a win Dees!! Great stuff.

Next week we play the Wonders in heritage round. Those pricks know how to lose so it would be fun to kick their arse again next week (Despite haydo not being there). We apparently play for the Foundation Cup. Dingster reached out to me with an idea and I agreed so we will establish the Okey medal as someone who has made valuable contributions to both clubs. Ding and I will vote for the player from the other club that we felt was the most creative in the match thread. (So a winner from MBD and a winner from the Wonders)

So it's nothing to do with the sim or how many times you post. Just be creative and have some fun. That should set the tone for a great week and help foster a good rivalry between the clubs. Have as much fun with it as you want :D

Last edited:
What a win Dees!! Great stuff.

Next week we play the Wonders in heritage round. Those pricks know how to lose so it would be fun to kick their arse again next week (Despite haydo not being there). We apparently play for the Foundation Cup. Dingster reached out to me with an idea and I agreed so we will establish the Okey medal as someone who has made valuable contributions to both clubs. Ding and I will vote for the player from the other club that we felt was the most creative in the match thread. (So a winner from MBD and a winner from the Wonders)

So it's nothing to do with the sim or how many times you post. Just be creative and have some fun. That should set the tone for a great week and help foster a good rivalry between the clubs. Have as much fun with it as you want :D
The foundation cup will die now that I'm not involved. I was the only one keeping the tradition and rivalry alive

Remove this Banner Ad

Back