Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons | Season 30 Team Thread | B&F 17/12 19:30 AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Just when I thought that nobody understood my thread titles...
I’m going to be honest Mang, the only bit of the title I paid attention to was when it was labelled as Season 29

Her.we.go

Farewell my sweet Jesus and my darling my hamburger cats2rise

A big fat Mt Buller welcome to jmoo wan and Dero , I hope you enjoy watching my dominance at RR this season.

I only consider you scum-a compared to Wise Guy Sam
I clearly* beat you and you get points still! We smashed you that day!

*May or may not be true! Stupid sim giving stupid lanky stupid votes to win the stupid mobbs.

Perennial bridesmaid. Forever Alone.
giphy.gif

I clearly* beat you and you get points still! We smashed you that day!

*May or may not be true! Stupid sim giving stupid lanky stupid votes to win the stupid mobbs.

Perennial bridesmaid. Forever Alone.
giphy.gif
How many votes do you think you will get from the flank this season, now that im RR and Yakker is rover

Your forward pressure will be 1st class which will be huge help to Tarks and the team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s going on around here
I'm petitioning for CG to be moved to Bench#1 to accompany yakker there for the season!

The way you're going you will be sitting next to lanky_wes so he can show you his Mobbs, while Yakker, Van_Dyke and I show you how it is done
Now now, young whippersnapper. I don't have a HoF badge for nothing!
I don't have the most Mobbs votes, because I don't know how to play.
I don't have the most Tackles, because I don't know how to play.

Now now, young whippersnapper. I don't have a HoF badge for nothing!
I don't have the most Mobbs votes, because I don't know how to play.
I don't have the most Tackles, because I don't know how to play.
Never questioned that you couldn't play, actually know all those facts hence why i stated your experience and tackling ability would do wonders for our forward line

I'm petitioning for CG to be moved to Bench#1 to accompany yakker there for the season!
Hmmm I don’t know if I like that

Ah, a bright, shiney new thread. Hopefully full of jolly japes and spiffing wheezes.
Hopefully not too many wheeze, you know with covid around!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back