Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons | Season 32 Team Thread | Cool party!

Remove this Banner Ad

But of course, this means that the winner of the Season 32 Deestroy Medal is none other than…

Bluelegs

For a rookie to win the prestigious Mt. Buller Demons B&F is an insane achievement, but truly it is a well-deserved honour.
And well done Bluelegs. That's a great result. To celebrate, here's an emoji we both enjoy:

:$

Top work, manangatang - and thanks. B&Fs are a pain, and you've done a wonderful job.
Possibly the most scuffed one I've run, but I DID IT!

Let's hope the current season's one works out a little better :cautiousv1:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top work, manangatang - and thanks. B&Fs are a pain, and you've done a wonderful job.
I echo the sentiments of my good friend Headless.

Thanks manangatang for all your efforts and thank you to each and every member of the leadership group.

This is such a great group to be a part of.

1653498855558.png

Congratulations Bluelegs huge achievement winning both the Deestroy and Deaneus! Memorial Award in your Rookie Season

Very underrated season outside of the club by sante, congrats being named best defender

Headless and the Eth Award - was that for the rookie gifts at the start of S32 :laughv1:
Honestly well done mate !!!

Poster of the Season - :goat:
Congratulations Tarks and thanks for all your support in S32

Proper Gander

Thanks to everyone within the Club for your support and assistance during 2021 which was a very difficult season for so many

Thanks manangatang and all others that assisted in running the B&F​

View attachment 1408846

Congratulations Bluelegs huge achievement winning both the Deestroy and Deaneus! Memorial Award in your Rookie Season

Very underrated season outside of the club by sante, congrats being named best defender

Headless and the Eth Award - was that for the rookie gifts at the start of S32 :laughv1:
Honestly well done mate !!!

Poster of the Season - :goat:
Congratulations Tarks and thanks for all your support in S32

Proper Gander

Thanks to everyone within the Club for your support and assistance during 2021 which was a very difficult season for so many

Thanks manangatang and all others that assisted in running the B&F​

I'm very happy to claim the Eth. :eyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back