Official Team Thread Mount Buller Demons | Season 32 Team Thread | Cool party!

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe I should hit the beers a bit harder.

Anyway, apropos of nothing, it's cold, wet, miserable and locked down so of course it is.....

GOULASH TIME!!!!!

Smells great and will cheer all the hearts of the moginie household.
Ooh! I love goulash

Ooh! I love goulash
We're all sitting around in a food stupor at the moment.

The offspring want to watch either Monsters Inc or Up.

We're all so laid back we're prepared to go down Memory lane to when they were much younger.

Thanks everybody for the flood of congratulatory PMs pertaining to my heroic rise to vice-captaincy. 🤗
Well, that explains why my congratulatory PM didn't get through. Your inbox is clearly full :)

I love that, Jmoo. I love that. I hope everyone on this thread can be as open as you.

DemonJim how are you travelling on a cerebral level?
Ehh I'm fine.

While it's great to get out, people in general suck. So I can do this home thing fine.
It's just having Mrs DemonJim and the kidlets which is getting a bit to me.

Mt Buller's last EKA winner (S24 I think. His name escapes me right now, Yammer, Yadder or something?) was actually not informed of this award by his then captain ( @Van_Dyke )
don’t forget I made you
Was Van_Dyke cut at least?
i was celebrating your return and you treat me like this emu, that’s rude.
i’m in a state of zen i’ve not experienced in years. about an hour ago, a representative of my local federal liberal MP called me canvassing my thoughts on his work for the electorate. it was the most cathartic, satisfying 2 minute unload of my life.
god I wish the office of my local Lib could be bothered to do that, that sounds like some excellent fun.
That was part of the deal to get me back.
god imagine recruiting that bloke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey a BIG welcome to our rookies Pickitt , Bluelegs and ImissFrosty

Did you know there is a special award for the rookie of the season (Called the EKA)? This is awarded to the most successful poster / contributor to the Sweet FA for the season be it via match threads or media and is judged and decided by the committee group (Boooooooo). I think stats may sway things a little but TBH its mostly about your contribution. You are under no obligation to push for this award however I wanted to make sure you knew about it. If you win - You will be touted as a legend of the league forever more, be added to the secret PM (shshshshhh don't tell anyone, it's secret.) and Chief will award you a shiny badge to let everyone know of your achievement.

Fun fact : Mt Buller's last EKA winner (S24 I think. His name escapes me right now, Yammer, Yadder or something?) was actually not informed of this award by his then captain ( Van_Dyke ) however, upon finding out after the mid point of the season he made a valiant push towards the prestigious prize and in fact "won the chocolates" so to speak. All this and, AND against a YUGE pool of talent that season. Except for BEEG , BEEG was sh*t.

Anywho, ask any questions you like about the process or search Rising star thingo's in the main forum menu (filter on resource)

Go gettem rookies

except don't be like this bloke ay ;)
View attachment 1183678

Ohhhh EAD you sycophant.

god I wish the office of my local Lib could be bothered to do that, that sounds like some excellent fun.
oh it truly was! I never usually answer numbers with No Caller ID, but I was expecting a different call so I did - best decision ever.

This should be the slogan of the Sweet FA. 🤗
We really should change the name of the league to the Headless FA.

I think that's the kind of movement that could really unite posters across the league.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back