Media Mount Buller Haunted by Old Demons

Remove this Banner Ad

Tarks liked this post. Proof that he’s more interested in self service. He’s more interested in padding his stats. And he was desperate to move back to FF this season because I was breathing down his neck.

I’m not criticising that. Nothing wrong with seeking personal accolades. He’s more like me than I thought. He’s just not honest with people about it.

3 points with his last 3 shots and he reckons he’s the greatest goal kicker ever? He’s played significantly more games than I have and I’m still remarkably close.

I’m undisputedly the best forward the game has ever seen.

BUT the real story is the Demons’ 1 goal 9 from their last 10 scores. AND blowing a 60 point lead late in the 2nd. AND the league’s top goal scorer kicking 3 points with his last 3 scores AND missing a sitter in the dying seconds.
Did you have a stroke when you put this together?

He’s more interested in padding his stats. And he was desperate to move back to FF this season because I was breathing down his neck.
Hey that's a big call Okey. Where is the proof of this or is it your opinion because as Tarkyn_24 's captain I KNOW the facts on this one. Put up or shut up!

Hey that's a big call Okey. Where is the proof of this or is it your opinion because as Tarkyn_24 's captain I KNOW the facts on this one. Put up or shut up!
Oh come on this is a fantasy comp, where reality has nothing to do with anything. Banter is all about what one wants something to be.

Oh come on this is a fantasy comp, where reality has nothing to do with anything. Banter is all about what one wants something to be.
Yeah, I want to hear his fantasy mate

Tarks liked this post. Proof that he’s more interested in self service. He’s more interested in padding his stats. And he was desperate to move back to FF this season because I was breathing down his neck.

I’m not criticising that. Nothing wrong with seeking personal accolades. He’s more like me than I thought. He’s just not honest with people about it.

3 points with his last 3 shots and he reckons he’s the greatest goal kicker ever? He’s played significantly more games than I have and I’m still remarkably close.

I’m undisputedly the best forward the game has ever seen.

BUT the real story is the Demons’ 1 goal 9 from their last 10 scores. AND blowing a 60 point lead late in the 2nd. AND the league’s top goal scorer kicking 3 points with his last 3 scores AND missing a sitter in the dying seconds.
tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back