NO TROLLS RW and KP's #offtopic Dumpsterfire

Remove this Banner Ad

Not at all, have done it on a cricket site, just want to know who it is and their history and as I said we need a fair balance between both states

We're listening. I think we have the right balance at the moment with CAS and myself now that Grimlock has retired from the dark blue, and we have considered adding another mod a little closer to the season to give us more coverage when it gets busier.

Last edited:
Tasmania needs a mod

Get your own team first :p

But seriously happy to discuss general board issues etc here but any specific questions about moderating we'd prefer to address via PM.

Well this wasn't very successful vonn

We finished ours on the Eagles board - but that's probably because we're a more successful club ;)

The irony that we were left waiting on Vonn to make her pick..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The irony that we were left waiting on Vonn to make her pick..

Grim never tagged me after he said Kruz! I had no idea.

Oh well, it took too long. As you know Shupe you can text & harass. We had to wait and it killed momentum. It didn't help when idiots said they would participate and didn't either. Give it a whirl next year.

Looks like a tag to me.

He chose someone who was already taken, and I waited for him to update it. He didn't tag me post-update.

I haven't done my facebook friends vs facebook wall bday well wishes comparison to find out who had and who hadn't yet.

Thanks for the heads up. Jerk.

FB Wall.

I haven't done my facebook friends vs facebook wall bday well wishes comparison to find out who had and who hadn't yet.

Thanks for the heads up. Jerk.

You get used to it.