NO TROLLS RW and KP's #offtopic Dumpsterfire

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah it was. Was that where I went wrong? hahaha

Yep and i reckon where you got in trouble was when you said, if you go to opposition boards you can get banned for simply disagreeing on what someone says its really not worth losing your posting privileges and accumulating points.

theta said:
Have some self respect, you guys made it to 4 gfs, not that corporate scumbag.

Yep and i reckon where you got in trouble was when you said, if you go to opposition boards you can get banned for simply disagreeing on what someone says its really not worth losing your posting privileges and accumulating points.

theta said:
Have some self respect, you guys made it to 4 gfs, not that corporate scumbag.

Eddie wears two hats, this means he's fair game. Plus, that comment first and foremost was telling them to take the credit themselves for their successes.

I dunno, I've seen plenty worse from opposition posters following losses.

Eddie wears two hats, this means he's fair game. Plus, that comment first and foremost was telling them to take the credit themselves for their successes.

I dunno, I've seen plenty worse from opposition posters following losses.

Yer i know but they are heading south fast so they would be touchy and it only takes someone to report you.

If it was in the Collingwood board post-loss you were playing with fire, I'm afraid to say. Comments weren't that offensive, but it could be interpreted that way by upset people.

Spot on. I've said it before, but posting on another team's board is like being a guest in someone's house. Rest assured opposition fans posting similar stuff on our board would get the same treatment by us. Having said that, we have had a number of reasonable opposition posters come on our board without any problems. I have moved the posts to here as they aren't football related.

that statement from you means that i'm on the right track

Probably not but this is not about perfection as there was no such thing the last time I looked. Every thing in the universe has an imperfection, including a raindrop, which might just be tarnished by soot. This is about relevance. If you continue to maintain a position that is untenable due to a fallacious argument then your position becomes untenable. If you deny factual evidence, like the Prime Minister on climate change, then you are either stupid or stubborn.

Probably not but this is not about perfection as there was no such thing the last time I looked. Every thing in the universe has an imperfection, including a raindrop, which might just be tarnished by soot. This is about relevance. If you continue to maintain a position that is untenable due to a fallacious argument then your position becomes untenable. If you deny factual evidence, like the Prime Minister on climate change, then you are either stupid or stubborn.

What has any of this got to do with Alex Johnson's knee?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gentlemen I know it's the off-season and we are all bored but it would be appreciated if you could make at least some effort to stick to the topic when posting in football threads. Things are a little more relaxed in this sub-forum and we don't mind a bit of banter here if it's in good fun.

Last edited:
Yeah Bonz has been busy