Movements for 2011.

Remove this Banner Ad

Brian Durbridge from the shep swans i believe. Anyone know anything about him?

i played against durbrige when he was at north gambier in the wbfl. good player.
he will cop a few punches to the head, one of the biggest w***ers goin around our league when he was here. but what cam i say thats just the north gambier cuture :D

Ararat have lost Scott Turner I think that is massive. There are some strange young angry cats playing there and they will struggle to all get along in season2011.

'Strange young angry cats' - such as?
I would have thought one of the strengths of Ararat last season was that they were all mates and all got along. I think that showed in their performances, widely tipped to finish bottom two before the season and I think they finished 3rd or 4th?

I think the Burra's need more than that to be a real contender. At this point still put my money on Horsham / Warrack being top 2 then plenty of daylight to the rest.

Interesting to read in todays WFL that Brett Flood has not signed with Horsham, although Horsham stated a few weeks a go that he was one of thier 9 recruits. I wonder if any of their other 8 'recruits' have actually signed. I would be pretty dirty on Horsham on having my name published if I hadnt actually signed...

Probably right there Wonker, although I think Chris Walsh’s inclusion is big, he is a class act. He played in the WFL rep sides at full back and dominated. He doesn’t have the bulk of Arnell but is one of the best attacking full backs I have seen. With Cross, John Delahunty, Dan Smith back, Brown and the others metioned I think they may get a finals birth. Saints seem to have dropped off as have Ararat and Stawell.

Former Stawell b&f and HDFL medal winner Dale Hurley heading back to stawell after the lions going in recession. Maybe a few others aswell

Former Stawell b&f and HDFL medal winner Dale Hurley heading back to stawell after the lions going in recession. Maybe a few others aswell

Horsham
Ins: Skurrie, Rentsch, Thompson, Pekin, Ross, Soderman, Spasic, Thompson
Outs: Anson, Gueue, Kerr, Quick, Batchelor

Saints
Ins: ?
Outs: Couch, H Kelm, G Kelm, Hoe, Brown, probably more...

United
Ins: 1 (unsure name)
Outs: J Friend, Sibson, probably more...

Warracknabeal
Ins: G Shultz, S Shultz, Harrison, Wier
Outs: Wellington, Morcom, Oakley

Minyip Murtoa:
Ins: Walsh, Ruwoldt, J Delahunty, T Delahunty, D Smith, Cross, Brown, Murphy
Outs: Clark

Nhill
Outs: C Ladhams, A Ladhams, Bayzard, Batson, Marra

Ararat:
Ins: Cashin
Outs: ?

Stawell
Ins: Hurley ?
Outs: Williamson (non playing coach), ?

Dimboola
Ins: 2??

Can anyone fill in the gaps?

Horsham
Ins: Skurrie, Rentsch, Thompson, Pekin, Ross, Soderman, Spasic, Thompson
Outs: Anson, Gueue, Kerr, Quick, Batchelor

Saints
Outs: Couch, H Kelm, G Kelm, Hoe, Brown, probably more...

United
Ins: 1 (unsure name)
Outs: J Friend, Sibson, probably more...

Warracknabeal
Ins: G Shultz, S Shultz, Harrison, Wier
Outs: Wellington, Morcom, Oakley

Minyip Murtoa:
Ins: Walsh, Ruwoldt, J Delahunty, T Delahunty, D Smith, Cross, Brown, Murphy
Outs: Clark

Nhill
Outs: C Ladhams, A Ladhams, Bayzard, Batson, Marra

Ararat:
Ins: Cashin

Stawell
Ins: Hurley ?
Outs: Williamson (non playing coach), ?

Dimboola
Ins: 2??

Can anyone fill in the gaps?

Been away for a few weeks. Where did Anson end up?

warrack--- Ins- steve, grant, harrison, a.mckenzie, a.bell, j. werner
outs- wellington. Murpy and morcom will prob play rebals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i played against durbrige when he was at north gambier in the wbfl. good player.
he will cop a few punches to the head, one of the biggest w***ers goin around our league when he was here. but what cam i say thats just the north gambier cuture :D

What to ppl think about the durbridge and the saints parting ways? Where does this leave the saints? It is a bit late to find a coach externally at this point in the season...

the latest is that matt beddo is prob staying at the kees. marcus smith(dan smiths younger brother) to play with the burrars when not playing school footy in melb

Remove this Banner Ad

Back