Media Movers and Shakers

Remove this Banner Ad

Considering we are the same person with an alt account it is ******* hard not to be in the same room!
Also, I think TheCoach16 is one of the best poster in the league...

s**t! Wrong account!

I remember our trip to sexyland, when you asked “how much for that red one?”, and the lady behind the counter said, “mam, that’s our fire extinguisher”...
Oh yes, good times. She made me pay for the thing after the fire brigade had to attend to remove it from your backside. I still don't understand why each member had to have a crack at your crack.

1553585471737.png
#9. Broken
1553585543925.png
CLUB: Roys FFC
ROLE: League immortal
INFLUENCE: league functionality, media, history

Coming in at number 9 on this list is Roys stalwart Broken, who was inducted as an immortal in the Sweet FA Hall of Fame last season. An absolute media powerhouse, Broken has one of the most respected opinions in the league and is heavily involved in the historical side of things as well. Many of his ideas will come to fruition and he is one of the few posters whose ideas are almost universally well received in the league.

His ability to think outside of the box to create engaging media pieces or extensions to the league, such as last season's final round coverage, as well as the respect he commands in regards to media, makes Broken number 9 in our movers & shakers list.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking forward to my nomination Cadaver

Otherwise you will be a dead man walking when I next see you.

Agreed, I expect anybody called CakeEater in particular shakes when they move.

1553761405342.png
#8. JoshWoodenSpoon
1553761429715.png
CLUB: Las Vegas Bears
ROLE: Captain, match poster
INFLUENCE: Rule changes, media, player movement

When you win the league MVP twice in a row it's fairly clear you have a wide reach across Sweet. The Bears captain catapulted into the spotlight in Season 25 and his legend grew after guiding a team of rookies to stardom in Season 26. His campaigning saw the implementation of a gender neutral sim for a short time and he has quickly gotten involved in match posting, simming and a variety of statistical endeavours. He has built up a reputation as a sterling developer of rookies and is on track to foster back-to-back EKA medallists. He is our 8th name on the Movers and Shakers list.

...guiding a team of rookies to stardom ...
...a reputation as a sterling developer of rookies ...
...on track to foster back-to-back EKA medallists ...

Wait a minute. This is just Bears propoganda isn't it. I can't believe I bought it, I feel dirty.

Wait a minute. This is just Bears propoganda isn't it. I can't believe I bought it, I feel dirty.

An absolute media powerhouse....
...most respected opinions....
...ability to think outside of the box...

Well. It COULD be Bears propaganda..... :D

Be thankful, Brokes. I’m pretty sure consultation with #8 got you a top 10 spot! All in a day’s shaking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back