Movie and TV Show scenes you like

AcuteWhistle

Premiership Player
Aug 6, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Peak Sopranos right here
When you say something so horrible even your best mate starts sinking the boots in

It's a great scene, T only really getting concerned when he finds out an animal's died & Chrisy's prophetic "heart attack" comment.

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Two Hands has lots of great quotes. I recently got a friend to watch it but being Canadian I'm not sure he got much of it.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0145547/quotes

I like this one:
Wally: Pando, your queen's in deep s**t.
Acko: Shut your ******* mouth, Wally!

This is edge of your seat stuff:

The absolute anger in Acko’s voice when he delivers that line is f***ing priceless.

The whole movie is.

‘That’s a really nice pterodactyl.’

‘He’s not takin my F***IN car.’

‘F*** this rain. F***en pissin down.’

‘My nuts were like pikelets ya bastard.’

Tbonefreo

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 13, 2013
Wagga
AFL Club
Fremantle
The absolute anger in Acko’s voice when he delivers that line is f***ing priceless.

The whole movie is.

‘That’s a really nice pterodactyl.’

‘He’s not takin my F***IN car.’

‘F*** this rain. F***en pissin down.’

‘My nuts were like pikelets ya bastard.’
Aussie classic

Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats basketball

I like Longshanks , Edward the 1st throwing his son's lover boy out the window, not the gay factor folks , but just the way he played the action.

Patrick McGoohans portrayal of Edward 1st was really great , a malevolent critter , the first sight of him you see probably what that long tall warrior king was really like. Not sure of the authenticity of some of the story, but Edward 1st they nailed it with him.

Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats basketball
He could own this thread really.

Travesty this scene has been cut from all dvd and blu ray releases

Love Jim Carey's work, but what made me howl with laughter was watching the bloopers from Liar Liar , the movie where he could not tell lies no matter what. It was hilarious the court room scene him and the other actress playing his opposite as prosecutor , neither of them could stop laughing , I wonder how they get through some scenes sometimes.
i remember Steve Vizard and Peter Moon trying to get through the Kung Fu send up, and they simply couldn't finish it, they put it on anyway.

Fair dinkum bloody funny stuff.

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
A couple of scenes from The Green Mile.

This is a shocking experience!

Little Black Sambo how do you do?

This is my favourite scene from any movie that I have ever seen. It's from a little known film called 'The Effect of Gamma Rays on Man-in-the-Moon Marigolds' staring Joanne Woodward and directed by her husband Paul Newman. It came out in 1972 when I was 20. It's based upon a play written by Paul Zindel. Some of you might have read his novels The Pigman or My Darling, My Hamburger in high school.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Effect_of_Gamma_Rays_on_Man-in-the-Moon_Marigolds_(film)

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 22, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
was thinking about posting this today and the movie is actually on fox now about to finish. May have posted it here alread.

How good is Brad Pitt's psychotic laugh.

MC Bad Genius

No, not THAT MC Bad Genius. The other one.
Apr 15, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Although I could pick hundreds of scenes from The Office, this one little moment in the Christmas special is just perfect. Although it doesn't make up for him being a bit of a twat throughout the whole series, when David Brent finally wises up that his so-called mate is a toxic and disgusting w***er, it makes you think about him a lot more positively.

Back