Movie and TV Show scenes you like

Remove this Banner Ad

There's so many great scenes from Curb Your Enthusiasm, but one I especially liked was one where Larry David had babysat Jeff and Susie's young daughter Sammi, and the bumbling Larry managed to allow Sammi to get drunk as well as giving away the Green family dog. The scene where an angry Susie confronts Larry and blasts him for his incompetence, hurling a number of insults at him including 'you sicko *o arsehole!' is hilarious. I don't know whether this classic line was scripted as CYE is mostly improvisation comedy rather than a script, but if Susie Essman thought of this on the spur of the moment she is a genius.

There's so many great scenes from Curb Your Enthusiasm, but one I especially liked was one where Larry David had babysat Jeff and Susie's young daughter Sammi, and the bumbling Larry managed to allow Sammi to get drunk as well as giving away the Green family dog. The scene where an angry Susie confronts Larry and blasts him for his incompetence, hurling a number of insults at him including 'you sicko ****o arsehole!' is hilarious. I don't know whether this classic line was scripted as CYE is mostly improvisation comedy rather than a script, but if Susie Essman thought of this on the spur of the moment she is a genius.
I didn't find that exact scene (to be fair I didn't really look that hard), but I did laugh a lot at this Susie compilation:

this was supposed to be a sword fight scene but Harrison Ford was violently ill on the day so they cut it short. And it was fantastic

this was supposed to be a sword fight scene but Harrison Ford was violently ill on the day so they cut it short. And it was fantastic

and it worked better than the original plan and they did it in temple of doom aswell

love this campaigner. Brutal campaigner in the movie. Bit of a weird mofo too but funny as *.

I saw a scene from a movie called Lion, where the fella is trying to find home via world maps.
He’s tried on countless occasions and come up empty, but finally he lands on something and zeros in and gets all the landmarks to find home.
The soundtrack with this discovery is pretty awesome as well and hit me in the feels.

I saw a scene from a movie called Lion, where the fella is trying to find home via world maps.
He’s tried on countless occasions and come up empty, but finally he lands on something and zeros in and gets all the landmarks to find home.
The soundtrack with this discovery is pretty awesome as well and hit me in the feels.
Great film. How good is the real-life footage at the end. I cried like an absolute baby.

Great film. How good is the real-life footage at the end. I cried like an absolute baby.
The whole story is surreal. The initial train journey. Escaping exploitation
South Coast Tasmania home to finding old home.
And Rooney Mara was hot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

12 Angry Men is still my favourite movie of all time....Produced in 1957 & brilliantly cast, it is almost entirely shot in a single court jury room.

I guess one could best describe it as a psychological drama....It's a case where a boys life hangs in the balance of the jury's verdict....But it quickly becomes evident that it is the state of the mens' own souls themselves, that are on trial here.

The symmetry of the scene where the heat-wave finally breaks with a clatter of thunder & a downpour, with the shifting balance of power in the room & the lights coming on....Is utterly Masterful stuff.

could be in here already. Funny as s**t. this is not the full one though

'' good luck with that print ''

Love the Florist one too

'' you're just an old guy with a ****ed up face who doesn't realise his glory days are behind him ''

I'll *en kill ya

No matter how many times I watch the carnival scene from 1990 comedy Problem Child, I never fail to laugh:

CLOWN (Leans out of booth holding balloon animal as the Bow Tie Serial Killer passes by with Junior): Look, a giraffe!

BOW TIE SERIAL KILLER: Look, a fist! (Punches clown in face, clown falls to ground)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back