Entertainment & Music Movie Plot holes etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Fair enough.

If I'm already going to cop it may as well get my money's worth.

Get us a beer would ya, darl?

Shove the beer up your ******* dumb ugly ass mate.

You get up and do the ******* dishes then lick my.... i wont finish that

Last edited:

Back to the future 2. Obvious plot holes.

Once Marty and Jennifer left 1985, their future versions would not exist in that time line, nor would the kids. I have always thought a better executed story would have been a 'vacation' with no real purpose to the year 2015. Almanac exists, story progresses as we know it.

Not really a plot hole and not a film, BUT

..on some shows (eg. Neighbours/H&A), one character will often greet another with "you got my message"....I understand why they say this (explaining to the audience how the characters knew where to meet), but in real life this would barely ever happen because the person receiving the text would almost always reply and say something like "yes I will see you at that location at that time".

It's interesting that people got so hyper over the fridge scene in the latest one and ignore scenes like that or when he jumps out of a plane in an inflatable raft and survives in Temple of Doom.
I think people are less forgiving when the movie is a pile of s**t. (After 20+ years of waiting.. :()

Also I am pretty sure George suggested Kramer double park when they were looking for a spot, so yeah it is just George being self-centred.

If you want inconsistencies in Seinfeld, in one episode Kramer says he takes baths yet in a later episode (I think the low flow shower head episode) he explains how disgusting a bath is.

Also I think one episode he mentions how he wears boxer shorts yet in a later episode he can't stand wearing them.

True story, happened to a friend of a friend of mine.
Just a bi-product of having different writers for different episodes with their own interpretations of characters reflected in the dialogue. Slightly annoying nonethless.

Just a bi-product of having different writers for different episodes with their own interpretations of characters reflected in the dialogue. Slightly annoying nonethless.
Happens too often in sitcoms, how hard is it to have a person or a couple of people to be aware of continuity?

'hey, has someone ever said something about this?'

'yes they have in season two'

'oh ok that won't work then lets swap lines'

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back