Movies You walked out of or turned off

Remove this Banner Ad

I liked Tom Cruise’s early work - particularly Top Gun and Days of Thunder but now i won’t watch anything with him in it(other than those 2 movies). I also tend to steer clear of Leonardo DiCaprio movies. Not sure why, just don’t like the guy.
Whats wrong with
Leonardo cuppacappcuiono.
He is up there with
Mathew Moccona
And also
Emilio expresso

Last edited:
400.jpg
Battlefield Earth was a bit like Dune . Most people probably dont like that movie iether .
Great book tho

I've seen almost every Adam Sandler and Keanu Reeves movie to date. But Kung Pow "Enter the fist" (unless I'm confusing it with some other dubbed satire s**t from the same era) sticks in my head as being the worst of anything I've seen.

I am bleeding, making me the victor!

Guardians of the galaxy. Twice.

I do not understand why this was so popular and I kept being told how funny it was. I found it stupid and boring.
giphy.gif

I do not understand why this was so popular and I kept being told how funny it was. I found it stupid and boring.
Lol
You paid to walk out on a movie twice!
Stupidest thing I’ve ever heard!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

its the beauty of finances that studios pump into the media. I have a friend in the entertainment business, and they literally buy their reviews. The studios know that the average viewer is very suggestible, what they see/hear about a movie or song before its release will often translate into their opinion of the film when they see it, or song when they hear it

The latest Star Wars. Talk about SW for SJW's.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back