Club History Moving interstate - dees memorabilia up for grabs

Remove this Banner Ad

macca_dees

Draftee
Aug 17, 2009
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hi all,
I am moving interstate shortly and have a few dees collector items that I need to sell to a fellow dees supporter at a good rate.

I have a framed limited edition Garry Lyon poster that I am sad to part with and was wondering if anybody here would be interested in purchasing it? It would make a great bday present, one for the office, a collectors item or would go well in the bedroom if the missus allows you. haha.

It is print number 115/226 and is painted by Jaime Cooper. Has all of Garry's career stats listed.

Dimensions are Height: 104cm, Length 76cm. I also have this really cool July 1984 Victorian League Larger demons beer can. I will throw that in as a sweetener for the buyer too.

Check out the link to the poster and beer can here

I found a starting bid of $550 from someone on Ebay, but I am willing to slash the price heaps and negotiate with a fellow dees supporter. http://www.ebay.com....=item2ee39b1757

I also have a really cool vintage dees bin/bucket, a range of books, player cards and kid toys that i will sell for buckleys.

If keen, please PM me, I live in Richmond.

Thanks heaps

Meh, if people are struggling to put the scratch together to purchase I'm happy to chip in some money and it can be raffled off as a BF Demons prize or given to mods or what not during the end of season awards, or whatever it is people do here. My memory isn't great.

Here are the pics of a cool vintage dees bin/bucket, a few books and some teddy bears that would be great for the kiddies.

Going cheap. PM if interested.

Thanks again guys..

Attachments

• IMG_0675.JPG
    IMG_0675.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0674.JPG
    IMG_0674.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0680.JPG
    IMG_0680.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0687.JPG
    IMG_0687.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 6
Garry lyon poster and beer are sold guys. Just the vintage bin/bucket, selection of books and teddy bears left. Will sell them all for $50 ono. First in best dressed. PM if keen.
Thanks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back