Moving to Bris need suburb advice.

Remove this Banner Ad

passmark

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 26, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Howdy Bluebies,
Looks like my next career move will have me in the Chermside (north) area of Brisbane. Looking for an area to move into within about 20 minutes drive from Chermside. I have a dog i'd like to take so probably one with a back yard. Only me and the hound but probably still want 2 or three bedrooms for kids etc when they visit
I tend to live in working class suburbs as they usually have a bit more character. I really like Redcliffe because of the beach and restaurants, but it's a bit far away

Hoping for less than $600 per week.

Any suggestions peeps?

Last edited:
Howdy Bluebies,
Looks like my next career move will have me in the Chermside (north) area of Brisbane. Looking for an area to move into within about 20 minutes drive from Chermside. I have a dog i'd like to take so probably one with a back yard. Only me but probably still want 2 or three bedrooms for kids etc when they visit
I tend to live in working class suburbs as they usually have a bit more character. I really like Redcliffe because of the beach and restaurants, but it's a bit far away

Any suggestions peeps?
Welcome to God's country Passy !!

Howdy Bluebies,
Looks like my next career move will have me in the Chermside (north) area of Brisbane. Looking for an area to move into within about 20 minutes drive from Chermside. I have a dog i'd like to take so probably one with a back yard. Only me and the hound but probably still want 2 or three bedrooms for kids etc when they visit

Any suggestions peeps?
The way traffic is everywhere these days lets see...20 minutes...hmmmmm...I would say... about three blocks from work...:D

Carseldine is not bad value for your buck and not a bad area about 15 minutes to Chermside i think. Pros. Close to the Bruce Highway so only an hour to the Sunny Coast. And i hear the new chermside shopping centre is much improved with good resturants etc now. Cons.Many many traffic lights to the city. Hope this helps.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back