• Already a member but not rejoining

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • Hoping to join

Votes: 36 20.8%
  • Chris Masten

Votes: 65 37.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

When I looked on Thursday night I went through and counted the available seats and there was a little over 300.

I'm sure someone said there's now more opened up, but I can't seem to get back in to check.
Yeah. There's heaps more now

Try this link wadistance

https://membership.westcoasteagles.com.au/upgrade-process

Check the button alongside your seat allocation and then click continue.

Hope it works.
worked

no idea how they expect people to make changes when theres **** all ability to make changes. surely drawing the process out till feb and filling only 5000 orders at a time in order of membership length would have been far better and fairer

edit - and i doubt anyone would have given a shit. id happily wait till end of december if it meant i had a better crack at something more central

Try this link wadistance

https://membership.westcoasteagles.com.au/upgrade-process

Check the button alongside your seat allocation and then click continue.

Hope it works.

That's looking much better.

Presumably the same number of seats will be available throughout the next bit of process as people move around.

I'm definitely going to try to move because my current seats look very much like they suck. Even if they're cheap.

I reckon that the club could have easily offered everyone seats nearly identical to what they had at Subi. But in the search for revenue they think that some members are so rusted on they'll sign up regardless. I'm one of those, sadly. Surely roughly 38000 seated members can get their equivalent seat or thereabouts in a 60000 seat stadium?
From what I can gather, for those people previously sitting at ground level @ Subi & only being a few rows back from the fence, that these types of seats or similar have been given up to the noteholders at the new Stadium, and the long term members who are not noteholders have in some instances been short changed to seats on the 5th level - thus the whinging.

I'm not sure how my seat compares as was in the 2nd row level 2 at Subi, and am now on 3rd level but Row 20. As long as I can see and the players aren't like Ants as do have a slight vision problem, albeit I wear multi-focal glasses?? I guess we will all have to wait and see!! As the saying goes "you can't keep all of the people happy all of the time".

and the long term members who are not noteholders have in some instances been short changed to seats on the 5th level - thus the whinging.

Hmm ... could be true but I also think that some of the original note holders have reached pension status and have chosen to move to cheaper seats. I was in block 346 at Subi and was surrounded by long time members and when discussing the new stadium most commented to me that if the prices went above the Subi 2017 Captains Club price ($835.00) for the same benefits at Perth Stadium then they were going to consider moving into cheaper seats.

I think some of them have been true to their word.

So its only the team leader with information on seat details obviously ?

But what happens when you have been the longest term members but not noteholders and one member is older and the club chooses your tickets / seat location because of this ....you cannot change your seats so just totally relying on the footy club really , suppose just waiting until Friday and the invoice I suppose .

This is worse then waiting for the draft ( over in two hrs ) and Ashes , why does this all happen at the same time !

As a guide - can we get some idea on when people have their seat secure windows available? Maybe we can figure out the order of secure window offerings.

Just a thought.:D

Anyone before Thursday?

I reckon "placeholders" are just computer generated seats and when your window opens up you'll be able to select any seat not yet purchased by a member from an allocation window previous to you.
The placeholders seats are subject to availability/not haven't been taken beforehand.

Hope it all works out for you folks because a 20 year member doesn't deserve to be sitting 5 rows from the back.

I reckon "placeholders" are just computer generated seats and when your window opens up you'll be able to select any seat not yet purchased by a member from an allocation window previous to you.
The placeholders seats are subject to availability/not haven't been taken beforehand.

Hope it all works out for you folks because a 20 year member doesn't deserve to be sitting 5 rows from the back.

They won't take people's assigned placeholder seats before their window.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So its only the team leader with information on seat details obviously ?

But what happens when you have been the longest term members but not noteholders and one member is older and the club chooses your tickets / seat location because of this ....you cannot change your seats so just totally relying on the footy club really , suppose just waiting until Friday and the invoice I suppose .
I don't understand this post.

The team leader should already have been told the seats - check with them.
The team leader CAN change your seats - the only question is what is available during your seat change window.

Unless your team leader has already accepted the seats - but why do you need to wait until Friday?

They won't take people's assigned placeholder seats before their window.
Exactly. No one can take whatever placeholder seat you have, unless you select different seats.

There is no free for all on peoples seats that have windows after you. You can only choose from what is available during your window - what the club makes available, and what has been freed up from the previous window moves.

We got block 522 row 1. So we have gone from being in the last row in the nose bleeds at Subiaco (with a concrete pole in front us!) to the first row with no ****** in front of us! Very happy, plus not in the sun which was my main concern.

Can't wait for 2018!

I won't sit in that tier of seats past row six. Currently row 12.

I don't understand this post.

The team leader should already have been told the seats - check with them.
The team leader CAN change your seats - the only question is what is available during your seat change window.

Unless your team leader has already accepted the seats - but why do you need to wait until Friday?

No .... one of our group is elderly so the club choose the seats thats what happens evidently ...we wont find out untill we actually see the invoice and cannot change the seats . Also being long term members I'm hoping they look after us but as they say every seat is a good one in the new stadium .

Exactly. No one can take whatever placeholder seat you have, unless you select different seats.

There is no free for all on peoples seats that have windows after you. You can only choose from what is available during your window - what the club makes available, and what has been freed up from the previous window moves.
Well this is what I expect the club to do but not what it should be doing.
Assigning everyone seats at the same time was a dick move.

No .... one of our group is elderly so the club choose the seats thats what happens evidently ...we wont find out untill we actually see the invoice and cannot change the seats . Also being long term members I'm hoping they look after us but as they say every seat is a good one in the new stadium .
That's really strange. Your group leader can't log in and view seats now? Normal groups can see them before they get the invoice.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back