Votes: 6 3.5%
  • Hoping to join

Votes: 36 20.8%
  • Chris Masten

Votes: 65 37.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Now we can all bug you. Updates and screenshots of every block plz

Would be happy to do that for you Mick06 - bloody thing is all red - I can't see what's available and what's not!:poo::mad:

Not sure what that means? Dos it mean all full? Or is it just a glitch? Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Opened today for me as well, and nothing. Only single seats in the good areas, or at the back of the bus.
A couple of cat B openings but it's marginal if they were better than what I've got, they went quick anyway. I've seen nothing in cat A apart from a few single seats.

Doesn't match up with any category. Price wise it's between Cat B and C.
It's pretty much all Cat A on that side, so if you're lucky it will be considered Cat A with a 'restricted view discount' or something, so you get Priority 1 Grand Final access.

Is there a way to see what perks come with your seat?

Yep - go to the block you are in - click on the block and when the view window opens click on the benefits tab (alongside the price tab).

If you get stuck tell me the seat and I will have a crack for you.

Hope that is of some assistance.:D

Screen Shot 2017-11-24.jpg

Cat A - priority 1 GF, access to Captains Club
Cat B - priority 2 GF, access to Captains Club
Cat C, D, E- priority 2 GF

Everyone - membership pack, hat

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yep - go to the block you are in - click on the block and when the view window opens click on the benefits tab (alongside the price tab).

If you get stuck tell me the seat and I will have a crack for you.

Hope that is of some assistance.:D

View attachment 440115

Row 3 is cat C and $610, Row 1 price/perks aren't even listed.

Cat A - priority 1 GF, access to Captains Club
Cat B - priority 2 GF, access to Captains Club
Cat C, D, E- priority 2 GF

Everyone - membership pack, hat

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

The whole Captains Club at Perth Stadium is a bit peculiar. I am guessing there might be another fee on top of the membership to guarantee access for a particular game given there is 9000 or so A reserve seats and the River Room can only contain a max of 1500 people.
I'm also curious as to whether members who have seats in club 87 and/or blue and gold terrace, will have access to the Captains club at all as it appears they aren't in A reserve nor have that listed under their benefits.

Well there is the new logo - you have throw all your old hats out anyway :p

Lost about half of them fishing - I reckon there's at least 50 WCE caps floating around the Dampier Archipelago.:D

The whole Captains Club at Perth Stadium is a bit peculiar. I am guessing there might be another fee on top of the membership to guarantee access for a particular game given there is 9000 or so A reserve seats and the River Room can only contain a max of 1500 people.
I'm also curious as to whether members who have seats in club 87 and/or blue and gold terrace, will have access to the Captains club at all as it appears they aren't in A reserve nor have that listed under their benefits.

Not sure about the Captains Club thing as I cannot see how they can fit all Cat A + B into Captains Club bar. Unless there is more than one Captains Club(s) located at different parts around the ground.

As for Club 87 - I think that it is a shared facility with Club 87 Reserve members?

I read on the Dorkers site that the Sports Lounge membership (Club 87) holds is limited to 850 which adds up to the number of seats in WCE Club 87 section.

I am researching further - seems difficult to get precise detail.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lost about half of them fishing - I reckon there's at least 50 WCE caps floating around the Dampier Archipelago.:D

Not sure about the Captains Club thing as I cannot see how they can fit all Cat A + B into Captains Club bar. Unless there is more than one Captains Club(s) located at different parts around the ground.

As for Club 87 - I think that it is a shared facility with Club 87 Reserve members?

I read on the Dorkers site that the Sports Lounge membership (Club 87) holds is limited to 850 which adds up to the number of seats in WCE Club 87 section.

I am researching further - seems difficult to get precise detail.

A reserve members have Priority Access to Captains Club (access at all times)
B reserve members Access to Captains Club (access but may have to wait if room is at capacity)

A reserve members have Priority Access to Captains Club (access at all times)
B reserve members Access to Captains Club (access but may have to wait if room is at capacity)
I don't get this. I'm A Reserve, what if I turn up and it's full? A bouncer finds a B Res guy and turfs him?

...but putting my 20yr West Coast noteholder member hat on, what's the deal though with my query.
For some reason I dont think you will have trouble getting to the front of the queue.

554154_700b.jpg

Is there an equivalent WCE seating chart for the stadium to Freo's one?
https://membership.fremantlefc.com.au/perth-stadium

Interesting most of our Cat A seats are Cat 2 for Freo - yet so are some of our Cat D (top of North Stand)

The pricing structure, and seats allocated within that vary so much between the clubs.

So um how's the weather

A tad overcast but I'm on leave and loving it no matter what!:D

has a capacity of 1500 ...... maybe after 1250 they stop B's going in and just let A's in .. I'm guessing like anyone else : )

I can't figure it out either. If they don't restrict Captain's Club numbers then why the hell pay more than cat B? The grand final priority is not worth the difference - in my opinion.

Is there an equivalent WCE seating chart for the stadium to Freo's one?
https://membership.fremantlefc.com.au/perth-stadium

Interesting most of our Cat A seats are Cat 2 for Freo - yet so are some of our Cat D (top of North Stand)

The pricing structure, and seats allocated within that vary so much between the clubs.

This is the only one I can find. It doesn't show the categories.

http://www.westcoasteagles.com.au/s...estCoastEagles/Images/PDF/NPSAccessPoints.pdf

:D

Back