• Already a member but not rejoining

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • Hoping to join

Votes: 36 20.8%
  • Chris Masten

Votes: 65 37.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Well this thread has gone quiet - is everyone done ?
Held out to the death but ended up sticking with my allocation, it was basically done and dusted by the time my window opened.
So 542 row 8 seats 7-8 it is, effectively seats 4-5 because it is a short row of 10 which starts at 4. Didn't see anything much better to move too especially without actually having been there.
I'm sure it'll be great, bring on next season:D:thumbsu:

Held out to the death but ended up sticking with my allocation, it was basically done and dusted by the time my window opened.
So 542 row 8 seats 7-8 it is, effectively seats 4-5 because it is a short row of 10 which starts at 4. Didn't see anything much better to move too especially without actually having been there.
I'm sure it'll be great, bring on next season:D:thumbsu:
Think they will be decent. Better than others. At least it' not too far back.

I can't figure it out either. If they don't restrict Captain's Club numbers then why the hell pay more than cat B? The grand final priority is not worth the difference - in my opinion.
To state the obvious - you're paying for seats in a 'better location'. The same reason Cat C cost more than Cat D - there's no other inclusions there at all.

All categories go up by $110.
But as a bonus you get Captains Club for B.
Then another bonus with the Grand Final Priority for A.

IMHO the Grand Final priority is a bigger bonus. There's lots of bars around the ground - but if you aren't in Cat A you will have almost no chance of scoring a ticket next time we make a Grand Final.

It will be interesting to see how many B and A actually bother with the bar. A lot of older members and families wouldn't.

To state the obvious - you're paying for seats in a 'better location'.

Yep - got that but I have seen Cat B seats in the same block as Cat A seats and the only difference was a few rows either behind or in front.

But as a bonus you get Captains Club for B.

So long as it is not full of Cat A members. That's my understanding and I could be wrong.

but if you aren't in Cat A you will have almost no chance of scoring a ticket next time we make a Grand Final.

Fair call. However, if you take the last 15 years that access to GF tickets would have only been of advantage on 3 occasions (05, 06 and 15) out of 15. So that is once in every 5 years. Save the difference between cat A and cat B for 5+ years and then you can buy a GF ticket directly from the AFL when you need it for our next GF (2018).:D

Still, that's my thinking and attempt to keep the thread running.:D

Im so god damn excited for this new stadium! Watching our team is going to be so much more enjoyable and exciting! The roar will be different...hopefully the atmosohere is brilliant! After sitting in the same seats for 17years...I now have a son of my own and cant wait to take him in a few years! NN...shuey..JK..yeo...gov hopefully joined by Ryan Rioli Venables Ah Chee Cole etc...a new era..back in our original colours...play the kids Simmo and we can win the flag in the first year at the new stadium...if Richmond can do it...we can!

Yep - got that but I have seen Cat B seats in the same block as Cat A seats and the only difference was a few rows either behind or in front.

So long as it is not full of Cat A members. That's my understanding and I could be wrong.

Fair call. However, if you take the last 15 years that access to GF tickets would have only been of advantage on 3 occasions (05, 06 and 15) out of 15. So that is once in every 5 years. Save the difference between cat A and cat B for 5+ years and then you can buy a GF ticket directly from the AFL when you need it for our next GF (2018).:D

Still, that's my thinking and attempt to keep the thread running.:D
That's the same with other category's - C and D can be found in the same block.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there an equivalent WCE seating chart for the stadium to Freo's one?
https://membership.fremantlefc.com.au/perth-stadium

Interesting most of our Cat A seats are Cat 2 for Freo - yet so are some of our Cat D (top of North Stand)

The pricing structure, and seats allocated within that vary so much between the clubs.
Yeah, my seats would be another $180 each for the Dockers...

Back