• Already a member but not rejoining

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • Hoping to join

Votes: 36 20.8%
  • Chris Masten

Votes: 65 37.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I am ITW waiting list but have friends who are members and had a team leader getting all the tickets.
They put me down on their ticket but were advised because I was ITW I could only join their ticket if they could prove I was a family member. In fact they could get up to 4 extra seats. so I couldn't join on their ticket.
I caught up with the team leader on Sunday which is when he told me this. He asked if I had my seats yet but I told I had to wait until February to find out. He couldn't believe it and said his friends daughter was ITW and already had her seats, he was adamant of this.

I am a little confused if she has legitimately gotten seats allocated already and a little bemused that I couldn't join a members ticket for one seat but could get 4 if I was a family member.

I am ITW waiting list but have friends who are members and had a team leader getting all the tickets.
They put me down on their ticket but were advised because I was ITW I could only join their ticket if they could prove I was a family member. In fact they could get up to 4 extra seats. so I couldn't join on their ticket.
I caught up with the team leader on Sunday which is when he told me this. He asked if I had my seats yet but I told I had to wait until February to find out. He couldn't believe it and said his friends daughter was ITW and already had her seats, he was adamant of this.

I am a little confused if she has legitimately gotten seats allocated already and a little bemused that I couldn't join a members ticket for one seat but could get 4 if I was a family member.
They wouldnt be in any great rush to get people off the ITW list, Money for nothing.

On SM-G935F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Top tier is going to be epic. These people are whining for the sake of it. I would have gobbled some front of top tier seats if I could.

I’m in 515, row 7. Bring on 2018!

I've had a seat for 3 years now. One day I may get around to changing my user name.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I work with a distributor of the supplier who did all the beer work for the new stadium...Got an invite to the game last night and the stadium is amazing.
Feels a lot closer to the action.

For those who are wondering, over 600 beer taps (think one counts as 4 as they can pour 4 at once!), 26 cool rooms that hold 50+ kegs each.

Didn't make it to the game but was around the stadium yesterday.

Just looks awesome. Finally a project in the city that doesn't leave you scratching your head and asking why they did it like that.

Even the bloody traino looks fantastic.
I'd argue that Elizabeth Quay is that tbh.

But yes, as someone who somehow nabbed a ticket last night. It's amazing.

I work with a distributor of the supplier who did all the beer work for the new stadium...Got an invite to the game last night and the stadium is amazing.
Feels a lot closer to the action.

For those who are wondering, over 600 beer taps (think one counts as 4 as they can pour 4 at once!), 26 cool rooms that hold 50+ kegs each.
Did you sit ground floor or up in the stands

Feels like for all the discussion in this thread, no one's mentioned the most impressive thing there last night.

Mitchell Johnsons ridiculous run out.

I was pretty much speechless at that. Bit of a stumble, a couple of steps to balance then pings it in from near the ropes and hits the stumps :eek:

Back