Portfolio Mowscot Manor

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rise and shine!

SUNS

mowscotsun.jpg

Ahhhhh crap. just realised I got the date wrong on his shoulder.

Just ignore that bit:eek:

Fixed now.

Rise and shine!

SUNS

mowscotsun.jpg

I have searched 10 times and I still can't find the little figure thing that's on all the others. can you please tell me where it is?
:confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Suns mascot is one of my favourites of this series. Better than a spindly-legged lifeguard.

The Giant will be interesting... someone to match up in size with the imperious Bomber. (Was great how the Bomber was in scale... towering at the back like a Decepticon)

Lol the original AFL ones look soo pathetic and (no offence) o so gay compared to any of Mowscot's ones.. :D

And remember, the Suns one isnt the only bloodless ones, IIRC Bombers, Pies and Power ones are as well.

Cant wait till the final 2! But will be a tad disappointed that there wont be anymore to look forward to..

Seems these are made illustrator, some pretty sick jumpers could be made from these.

Should talk to teamworks performance :thumbsu:

Does anyone remember the tops that were getting around in the 90s featuring mascots in the same aggressive style as these? I remember owning a Roos one, it was awesome.

If anyone is up for a real challenge, how about making a Grasshopper look menacing (an anthropomorphic one of course) ?, because my local team, Murchison are the Grasshoppers and they wear Bottle Green with a Gold Sash, and it's bloody hard to make an insect look badass (even though grasshoppers are destructive).

I would love to do this myself, but I'm a lousy illustrator, so if anyone's up for it, that'll be fantastic.:D.

Rise and shine!

SUNS

mowscotsun.jpg
The only thing I'd add to that is something to remind me it's GC and not a Superman Archnemisis (not that that's a criticism at all!) - I know there isn't much to work with, a wave motif is quite contradictory, but maybe a jumper-like yellow sidepanel/warpaint thing in that visible torso would top it off :)

Then again, some of them are fully kitted out (Bris etc), whereas others are more intuitively interpreted (Crows).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back