Portfolio Mowscot Manor

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice touch with the 97-98 on the sword. I've got pretty much nothing to do for the next two months so I could whip up a little concept site if you're interested Mowse. I'm no expert but it does the job.

Wow.. brilliant idea for the Crows one! Guess there are alot of bird mascots so you gotta be creative, but that one was just amazing...
Think we'll forgive you if you make the eagles one in a similar style to the Hawks one.. (but facing the other way of course)

Haha, oyster? Would love to see that!
Maybe after these, and your still bored/have time in your hands you could do the opposite and make silly/stupid versions of the mascots.. :p (ie: easy one, an actual meat pie and sauce for Collingwood?)

Hmmm. Good point.

CROWS
mowscotcrow.jpg

Wallpaper'd. LOVE IT.

Yeah it takes awhile. I did the bombers and hawks ones today in between doing stuff at work.
Anyways, as requested... HAWKS.

mowscothawk.jpg

Good evening.
I thought I might have a crack at doing some 'Mascot Manor' inspired illustrations of team mascots. Thanks Mr ARM, excellent suggestion.
I must say first up that I like the mascot manor characters and this is in no way a slight against them. Just having some fun with my own illustration style (which is often a bit more bloody and violent than Mascot Manor).
So feel free to join in with your own illustrations or just mock and belittle my ones. whatever works for you.

I'll get the ball rolling with Good Ol Richmond. cause everyone loves a tiger. More to come.

mowscottiger.jpg

EDIT: I'd just like to add that my pictures are in no way associated with the AFL and are purely fan art.
These illustrations are not now, or ever, intended to be replacements for the mascot manor characters. Just me having some fun in my own time for my own amusement.

WARNING: many of my illustrations contain excessive depictions of "tomato sauce". If you find images of "tomato sauce" in any way upsetting or distressing you should leave this thread now.

OK. Lets draw some mascots.

Didn't even notice the RFC and HFC, nice!

Good pick up, I missed those too. A bit like looking for the hook in the paper when I was a kid.

I loved those pictures when I was a kid too.
In case you havn't noticed yet, each pic has a tiny wolf, from my mowscot manor logo. The Richmond one is on the tigers shorts (very small).
Find them all and win an internet!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I loved those pictures when I was a kid too.
In case you havn't noticed yet, each pic has a tiny wolf, from my mowscot manor logo. The Richmond one is on the tigers shorts (very small).
Find them all and win an internet!

Tiger - Shorts
Bomber - Rocket
Hawk - Tail Feather
Magpie - Gun
Blue - Arm cloth
Lion - Tail
Crow - Bottom of Cloak
Bulldog - Red Sash

I'm aware there is no prize, but they were fun to find

I can't work out what's happening with the head.....?

Think thats meant to be like a executioner's mask?

Lol everytime I see a new one, Im like "omfg, best one yet.. no freaking way he can top that!" but you keep pumping out new awesome ones! :thumbsu:

Love the lil references as well.. but gotta ask, why the little cappuccino cup on the floor in the pies one?

And also noticed Bombers and Pies are the only blood-less ones so far.
No complaints tho.

Lol everytime I see a new one, Im like "omfg, best one yet.. no freaking way he can top that!" but you keep pumping out new awesome ones! :thumbsu:

This.
I loved the doggies one but I think the saints one is even better still. Though I wish you luck with the GC one, that would be the hardest one I'd think.

Love the lil references as well.. but gotta ask, why the little cappuccino cup on the floor in the pies one?

I thought it was a bullet casing/shell.

I thought it was a bullet casing/shell.

Had another close look at the big image.. still convinced it looks like a cup of hot beverage! Lol, but yer a shell casing makes sense now.

And oh no, how will you ever make the dees mascot an "evil" looking character? Big challenge for you there man.. :rolleyes:

Btw a pointless announcement, but everyone srsly look through each one thoroughly to appreciate the details and effort in each mascot.. before I just scrolled through a few of them without bothering to right click -> view image.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back