Mr Football Beta

Remove this Banner Ad

uncustom

All Australian
Sep 25, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Doesn't look like anyone has mentioned this on here, so I guess I will.

M0nty, The owner of fanfooty.com.au, sometime around the end of 2010, has began making an online AFL Manager, Currently in Beta and is set to be released sometime this year on Facebook.

You guys can test it by visiting http://www.fanfooty.com.au/mrfootball however to create a team you need to register first.

Playing it now and it's not actually half bad. I think, in a way, I sort of prefer it to OTB.

Just a few hints, look at the fan base, play with teams that have a 0-250+ fan base, look at their value and strength aswell. The game also completes straight away, it shows a replay, just click the 2nd tab to see full result.
Forgot this, the teams with exactly 50,000 fans and are highlighted grey are the actaul AFL Teams, don't play them, you will lose by like 100+ points, they are sorted by their last year result, so GCS should be last (still lose to them by 100+)

I got my fan base to about 30,000 or so and after that, no teams give me any bonus to fan base and thus I cannot increase anything after the season completes. I'm not doing too well, tbh, and I keep losing most games as I just can't seem to make my team any better. I delist crap players but the ones I get don't really add to the team. I'm just crap it seems. lol

I got my fan base to about 30,000 or so and after that, no teams give me any bonus to fan base and thus I cannot increase anything after the season completes. I'm not doing too well, tbh, and I keep losing most games as I just can't seem to make my team any better. I delist crap players but the ones I get don't really add to the team. I'm just crap it seems. lol

Objectives allow your fan base to go up along with playing games. Use assistants on draft quality and development. Then before round 1 use those points on players on the player list page.

I love the game. Though I stupidly added all of the -19 points to my team early on and now have to try and get them all back to normal :eek:

My fans used to be around 50k, now its 10k, I play easy teams now, Don't play as much, when I do start, ill get my fan base back up.

My fans used to be around 50k, now its 10k, I play easy teams now, Don't play as much, when I do start, ill get my fan base back up.

Barely any teams are 0 on fan base, and none are above 0 (currently have like 39k fans)... really hope there's ways to continue improving because its hard to keep finding teams to build the fan base against simply because even when we win, we still lose fans :(

Barely any teams are 0 on fan base, and none are above 0 (currently have like 39k fans)... really hope there's ways to continue improving because its hard to keep finding teams to build the fan base against simply because even when we win, we still lose fans :(

sometimes you gain fans, objectives you completed fully, I believe you get 500+ fans for that, and I think everytime you do one of that objective again you get 500 more, thats something to do.

it's quite good! started playing 2 weeks ago or so and my team is up around 19.5m now. still haven't won a finals game yet though. get battered by a fair bit.

Ah so you're the Larkhall Lumberjacks ;)

You're one of the few teams I can play so I get used to clicking your name :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I usually get 13-9 win loss most of the time, got 20-2 once without versing people below 0 fan base, always vs Hawks or Eagles in the final, never won.

Weird. I had to retire a bunch of players and now can't get past the Draft stage because all the people have been picked. I only need to pick 1 more player and I can continue. Ugh

that's me. :p i must be easy pickings for you. what team are you?

The Repeaters. I've played you a few times and probably now win 60% of the time but it's closer than some teams :p

EDIT: As I say that, just got beaten by your mob lol

it's difficult putting together a team to win the flag for the reasons you mentioned. i'm half tempted to bottom out for 2-3 seasons to get good draft picks.

ah right the repeaters! i can't remember my results against your team. but will let you know the next time i play your team. :)

how do you go against obnoxious gits? i dont think i've gotten within 10 goals of them yet. :eek:

it's difficult putting together a team to win the flag for the reasons you mentioned. i'm half tempted to bottom out for 2-3 seasons to get good draft picks.

ah right the repeaters! i can't remember my results against your team. but will let you know the next time i play your team. :)

how do you go against obnoxious gits? i dont think i've gotten within 10 goals of them yet. :eek:

I think I lost to them by say 15-20 points recently. Just played them with my baby side and yeah got done by ten goals... I miss my stalwarts :(

Not much activity on Mr Football Forums, hoping for some updates, and when it will be released, alot more people will be playing. Maybe he could private/public leagues.

How the hell do you get into a game with the fan bases, etc?
Is it the one where you have to pay?

So far I have entered a Supercoach team:confused:

SOMEBODY!! HELP!

If you're a member of fanfooty (free rego), click on the link in the OP and then you draft a team and then play other users online, improve your players and then try and win some finals :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back