Competitions Mr Goalkicking Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Brenton Davy - Himmelberg (Lynch, Seedsman, Walker, Murphy, Thilthorpe, Rowe, Keays, Fogarty)

Don't forget Deaneus!

That would be an anticlimax

I nearly did forget, had a *busy* couple of days

i‘m pulling out the big gun

the man
the myth
He‘ll kick a torp
he’s tall
he’s thin
he better than Porp
he’s young
he’s cool
he’s number 2
he smiles a lot
he’s better than you
his hands are big
and you know what they say
he should wear a wig
coz his haircut is godawful
i left him out
to pick climatically
he better perform
or I’ll be pissed galactically

…..Riley Thrillthorpe, come on down!

5AF1BBDD-9EEC-45C5-8D58-347AB0FC1DBB.jpeg

I was away so missed the start of this game ☹️

Can‘t believe how many posters got so far through this comp with NOBODY picking our future lock for small forward, goal-of-the-year contender - DMack!!!

I was away so missed the start of this game ☹

Can‘t believe how many posters got so far through this comp with NOBODY picking our future lock for small forward, goal-of-the-year contender - DMack!!!
You should have seen his first two attempts…

I guess he needed to kick his snap on his left foot after getting turf toe from his first try!
You’re not wrong. It was DMack taking DMack to a whole new level

Round 21 Results

Goal kickers - McHenry 2, Keays 1, Mackay 1, Lynch 1, Himmelberg 1, Fogarty 1

Brenton Davy - Himmelberg (Seedsman, Walker, Murphy, Thilthorpe, Rowe, Keays, Fogarty, Lynch)

Deaneus! - Thilthorpe (Walker, Frampton, Seedsman, Fogarty, McHenry, Rowe, Lynch, Jones)

It's all over!

Brenton Davy is our winner, bringing the 2021 competition to a close appropriately in Round 21.

BD becomes our third 2-time winner of the goal kicking competition, joining the elite company of Crouch and SugarShane. He also wins naming rights for next season.

Congrats!

Round 21 Results

Goal kickers - McHenry 2, Keays 1, Mackay 1, Lynch 1, Himmelberg 1, Fogarty 1

Brenton Davy - Himmelberg (Seedsman, Walker, Murphy, Thilthorpe, Rowe, Keays, Fogarty, Lynch)

Deaneus! - Thilthorpe (Walker, Frampton, Seedsman, Fogarty, McHenry, Rowe, Lynch, Jones)

It's all over!

Brenton Davy is our winner, bringing the 2021 competition to a close appropriately in Round 21.

BD becomes our third 2-time winner of the goal kicking competition, joining the elite company of Crouch and SugarShane. He also wins naming rights for next season.

Congrats!
Thank you, thank you.

Allow me to indulge myself by calling it the BD FIGJAM Goalkicking Competition. Probably setting myself up for a first round exit 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back