FTA-TV Mr Inbetween

Remove this Banner Ad

Serious three is winding up to either Rays death or him totally giving the game away, as others have mentioned. But I just don't want it to end. The most enjoyable series I can remember watching. Each episode only seems to last 5 minutes.
Same
We have caught up in 7 days
Love it
With more time it could have been Australia’s Breaking Bad

Me too, love this series, my most enjoying australian series by far, just seems very genuine unlike 99% of the other aus. drama series..

They have captured modern Australia without the pretension that you see in the other cringey notables that pass as modern drama

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was surprised to look it up and see Scott Ryan won a best actor award a couple of years ago. Not because he didn't deserve it, just because I thought the show might be a little too underground to get attention.

Good points above. That was pretty over the top over the guns. I reckon he would have left them alone if they just gave the $30k back. It was just an honor thing. Also, I think he was offered $10k for that prison job. Not bad for just throwing a mug of coffee!

Not coffee, prison napalm. You put sugar or jam in the water and it raises the temp, and also causes it to stick to the skin and keep burning. Nasty stuff.

Strange episode tonight. When the credits started to roll, I thought to myself “is that it”? Unsure what that was meant to be.

Strange episode tonight. When the credits started to roll, I thought to myself “is that it”? Unsure what that was meant to be.

Season 3 has been really average to be honest.

I have enjoyed the show so far another season like this and I'll probably jump off.

Gary is brilliant.

I kept thinking she was an undercover cop (looking for some angle to spice to episode up). First I thought she was hiding behind the bush to make a call, and what did she mean when she giggled he's been watching me the whole time? Did she mean the Emu.

Again when she went outside for a smoke, I thought she was going to take the opportunity to make a sly phone call.

So yeah, apart from Ray potentially getting a new GF and moving on with his life, it was a very flat episode. He's either moving towards settling down/leaving the business, or there's going to be trouble about his boss (bookie angle)/new GF/daughter, with a savage swing back to full on violence.

Damon Herriman's character's wife/gf is a stunner. Little joke in there about the toilet paper from previous season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back