FTA-TV Mr Inbetween

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, really enjoying this show. Great story telling and it feels a very different format to anything else i have watched

Really excited to see how this season wraps up with his "Big job" he's on atm

Good comedy elements in it too. Like when his daughter caught him having sex with his missus.

That last episode ... all starts off funny with the huntsman, and then ...
My favourite episode so far over both seasons. Should send Ray in for all missing persons cases. That look on his face and strut as he enters the tunnel at the end is brilliant.

Due to being time poor I am selective about the few shows I can watch, this is one of them. Always leaves me wanting more.

I assumed it was but just checked and found there's eight, which was a pleasant surprise.
I actually read somewhere that it was 10 this season.

My favourite episode so far over both seasons. Should send Ray in for all missing persons cases. That look on his face and strut as he enters the tunnel at the end is brilliant.

Due to being time poor I am selective about the few shows I can watch, this is one of them. Always leaves me wanting more.

Same here, TV of the very highest quality.

I actually read somewhere that it was 10 this season.

You could be right, when I checked season two on IMDB it listed eight, just checked again and it has nine. Another site says eight and yet another ten, so take your pick, hopefully its ten.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back