Streaming Mr. Robot

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Just finished the first episode of the new season. I liked it. Elliot is trying to deal with realising that Christain Slater Is his father and a figure of his imagination. While Darlene is recruiting people to join fsociety.

Esmail has definitely taken a different turn into this season, but this is where is needs to go. Last season was all about the prep for the hack into E Corp

I'm 2 episodes into this. Does the tempo and style change or is this it? It feels like a dreamworld setting I'd rather watch in a long movie than for another 20+ episodes.

First couple of episodes were strange. It feels like a different show to what it used to be last season.

I really enjoyed the first 2 or so episodes of the 1st season but the direction it took doesn't do it for me. The show has a really unique aesthetic and I really enjoyed the exploitation and manipulation of people via accessing and utilising their personal data in the earlier parts of S1, but the fsociety and "hacking democracy" s**t that followed is just too edgy for me to stomach. I feel like I'd enjoy the show more if it concentrated more on Elliot and his interpersonal relationships, rather than focusing on sticking it to the Man.

Not initially. The first run is exclusive to Presto or Stan or one of those. I imagine it'll most likely appear on Fox in a few months, like s1 did.
Presto.

There's some 3 months free Presto codes floating around too.

What kind of quality are folks getting? For watching on TV that is. Can't remember if the ones I used last season came out the next day.
If you're watching on a TV, I'd get the larger 700mb+ mkv's. You might be thinking of the WebDL's which usually come out a bit later than the HDTV rips. The USA Network watermarks and advertising may be too obtrusive for you so it may be worthwhile waiting.

The bit rates on the smaller files are horrendous (also they only have 2 channel audio compared to 6 for the larger files).

But each to their own. Some people download YIFY rips.

If you're watching on a TV, I'd get the larger 700mb+ mkv's. You might be thinking of the WebDL's which usually come out a bit later than the HDTV rips. The USA Network watermarks and advertising may be too obtrusive for you so it may be worthwhile waiting.

The bit rates on the smaller files are horrendous (also they only have 2 channel audio compared to 6 for the larger files).

But each to their own. Some people download YIFY rips.

Yeah, the ones I were getting last year were closer to 2gb. We'll see how if we go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah buddy.

It's going in a different direction which I thing will be pretty fascinating to see how it plays out. I love how Elliot won't tell us (the audience) what's happening because he doesn't trust us.

There were some moments in the first couple eps when I was into but overall not loving it.
I like weird but I am starting think its just being weird for weirds sake and its not really leading anywhere.
The only thing I really want to know is when White Rose is appearing as BD Wong is awesome and who is Elliott talking to when he is narrating?
The latter will only ever be revealed when the show ends though.

I dont think this show has many seasons in it 3 would probably be ideal but it might push to 4. It is probably a bit early to make that call though.

Worth watching folks?
That a serious question?

---

I've liked the new season so far, but I am hoping things start moving along a bit soon. I feel like we've got enough new stuff set up to go along with the leftover stuff from last season (WHERE'S TYRELL?); one more 'set up' episode may be pushing it a bit.

I like Craig Robinson's character. No idea who/what he actually is, but he fits in nicely.

Also, not sure if this was widely known, but FBI lady is Meryl Streep's daughter (lol at "pretty bomb at it").

That a serious question?

---

I've liked the new season so far, but I am hoping things start moving along a bit soon. I feel like we've got enough new stuff set up to go along with the leftover stuff from last season (WHERE'S TYRELL?); one more 'set up' episode may be pushing it a bit.

I like Craig Robinson's character. No idea who/what he actually is, but he fits in nicely.

Also, not sure if this was widely known, but FBI lady is Meryl Streep's daughter (lol at "pretty bomb at it").
Tyrell needs to come back very soon, getting very boring without him.

Streep's daughter was in The Good Wife for a while as well, not a bad actor.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back