Streaming Mr. Robot

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

That was possibly the best episode yet IMO. That ending was just insane.

We found out so much here but the thing that stands out most to me is the pre credits scene with Angela's mother. That "anonymous benefactor" the lawyer mentioned and then the subsequent reaction from Angela's dad walking away pretty much confirms the theory that Price is Angela's father.

Holy * so obvious but never occured to me.

How many eps are in this season? I assume 10 but they could have easily ended the season on that ep so just want to confirm.

Wiki is usually my go to but that only lists 5 eps so they're behind...

Kevin-Hart.gif

That was pretty good. I kind of got a little annoyed at last week (as good as it was) because nothing truly significant happened which I was expecting. Thought we were gonna get the same again tonight. I was hoping that Elliot would * it up or something because for some reason I wanted to see the building explode.

Anyway, yeah how good was that. The shock of seeing the news report at the end. This show is probably top 5 of this decade at least but massively underrated in popular culture at the moment, maybe because it's a USA show?

As far as the plot goes.. do you guys reckon that Tyrell did what the paper that Irving gave him says? So the dark army and he are trying to frame Elliot and fsociety for the attack? It'll be pretty interesting to see where the plot goes from here, especially the rest of this season. I'm pretty stumped as the what happens next if Elliot is wanted at Tyrell levels? Should be fun to watch.

PS I complained so much last year and feel like such a dick now. It has been such a good pay off.

Like I guess white rose just took the piss out of Elliot and Mr. Robot by playing them.. I'm assuming she knows about the split personality thing

As far as the plot goes.. do you guys reckon that Tyrell did what the paper that Irving gave him says?

Definitely. Remember in the first episode of this season we saw White Rose/Zhang trying to influence the media narrative around Tyrell and specifically pushing the idea that he might be innocent? He's going to say he was held against his will and will likely help White Rose sell stage 2 as some sort of false flag that points the finger far away from the Dark Army.

Like I guess white rose just took the piss out of Elliot and Mr. Robot by playing them.. I'm assuming she knows about the split personality thing

Me too. I've got nothing to base this on but I've got the feeling this season that something doesn't add up with Krista, particularly that scene where she saw Elliot from her home office, there was a weird vibe about that scene. I'm thinking Krista might have been compromised or at the very least her office is getting bugged or something.

Banger episode, even better than the last. We're escalating to something amazing/terrifying/amazing here, I hope.

Goddamn Portia Doubleday is so terrific. Pay out another homage to Fight Club with Elliot throwing himself around the hallway too. That s**t was wickedly funny.

The Trump stuff might be the show biting off more than it can chew, but I'm a let it play out before having a real feeling on it.

It's hard to remember everything in this show, did Dark Rose not want something blamed on a Middle Eastern country? Can't remember what exactly it was hopefully someone can help but maybe thats who it'll be blamed on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was the show at its most nihilistic. Utter hopelessness is still a pretty rare TV trait (BB did it well) but when it hits, oh man.

This is a really good call... There were 1 or 2 moments where I did think of Breaking Bad while watching that episode.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back