Streaming Mr. Robot

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

that ending... what the *!!! esmail has done it again, although this one seems a bit less obvious than the jail one from season 2.

he says it's something that's been there from the start, like when elliot (and this season in particularly mr robot) speaks to the audience. there's people on reddit bringing up the scene with elliot and tyrell in the back of the suv at the end of season 2, i'd have to go back at rewatch that part. hell it seems i better go rewatch the whole bloody series. i love this show.

The long layoff between seasons is really testing out the memory. Mr Robot is a hard show to follow at the best of times.

10 mins into episode 1 of this new season had me pausing so I could find an article recap on season 3.

“Who the fu** is Vera?” was me for the last 5 mins of tonight’s episode.

Cracking start. Janice is a brilliant addition.
I did the rewatch before the start of this season and I still had that "who the * is Vera?" moment...

Not sure what to expect with where the end of that ep went, will avoid going to reddit and just let it unfold in front of my eyes as it happens I think.

I was totally expecting the FBI dude that was running the interview to be part of the dark army as well.

The long layoff between seasons is really testing out the memory. Mr Robot is a hard show to follow at the best of times.

10 mins into episode 1 of this new season had me pausing so I could find an article recap on season 3.

Vera was the drug dealer from season 1 that Elliot had sent to Jail. Vera then had Elliot help him escape from jail and.at the end of the ep Elliots neigbour that he was hooking up but was also on the hook with Vera was dead.in the trunk.

Im not sure how I feel about other personalities being introduced at this late stage. I dont want them rehashing things we have seen before but I gotta say.that was a very.good ep and still have faith in Esmail.

Part of me will always wonder what changed because of Angelas unplanned departure and whether we would have ever gone back to the simulation/game she played with her younger self. I feel that was never resolved.

Last edited:
Lol
a19f5klhhus31.png

Wowee. 3rd personality? Gonna be mind blowing if its someone who's had decent screentime over the run of the show.

that ending... what the fu**!!! esmail has done it again, although this one seems a bit less obvious than the jail one from season 2.

he says it's something that's been there from the start, like when elliot (and this season in particularly mr robot) speaks to the audience. there's people on reddit bringing up the scene with elliot and tyrell in the back of the suv at the end of season 2, i'd have to go back at rewatch that part. hell it seems i better go rewatch the whole bloody series. i love this show.

Can't be Tyrell can it? He's been referenced in news reports and is an uber celebrity now.

Yeah, thank god for the 'previously on', I'd be lost. Definitely gonna have to watch this show again at some stage, I'd forgotten some of the crazy sh1t they've done (like Darlene setting up shop in the E-Corp lawyers pad and killing her).

Wowee. 3rd personality? Gonna be mind blowing if its someone who's had decent screentime over the run of the show.

Can't be Tyrell can it? He's been referenced in news reports and is an uber celebrity now.

Yeah, thank god for the 'previously on', I'd be lost. Definitely gonna have to watch this show again at some stage, I'd forgotten some of the crazy sh1t they've done (like Darlene setting up shop in the E-Corp lawyers pad and killing her).
nah they were referencing a third personality in the suv i think? i dunno haha it's kinda all going over my head. seeing some other theories on reddit it has to to with a 'masked person', like an fsociety personality

The White Rose backstory was good. The rest was pretty much filler.

Should have kept to 10 eps if we are going to have to sit through that.

What?

Think it will have an effect on the rest of the season.

Elliott may have fallen for a girl who may be somehow involved with the Dark Army. He finally let himself open up to someone after two failed relationships with people who are now dead. Was a very interesting sad story from the girl he was with though.. almost too convenient.. honeypot?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What?

Think it will have an effect on the rest of the season.

Elliott may have fallen for a girl who may be somehow involved with the Dark Army. He finally let himself open up to someone after two failed relationships with people who are now dead. Was a very interesting sad story from the girl he was with though.. almost too convenient.. honeypot?

Elliot hasnt fallen for her they just met. My guess is we dont see her again. A last min bs stand in for Angela if not which I have no interest in.

Season 3 was brillaint because it never moved far away from the main plot and moved at frenetic pace apart from 1 ep but that was still a great ep. I hope they dont start taking detours on the run home.

Elliot hasnt fallen for her they just met. My guess is we dont see her again. A last min bs stand in for Angela if not which I have no interest in.

Season 3 was brillaint because it never moved far away from the main plot and moved at frenetic pace apart from 1 ep but that was still a great ep. I hope they dont start taking detours on the run home.

Hmm yeah sorry 'fallen for' was a poor choice of words. But he let her in.. he listened to her. Not something he does much. Mr Robot even commented on it too.

I don't think adding some backstory to the Whiterose character and some sub plots or even major plots in the run home are a bad thing but I appreciate your opinion. At least you're watching, doesn't seem like many others do lol.

Hmm yeah sorry 'fallen for' was a poor choice of words. But he let her in.. he listened to her. Not something he does much. Mr Robot even commented on it too.

I don't think adding some backstory to the Whiterose character and some sub plots or even major plots in the run home are a bad thing but I appreciate your opinion. At least you're watching, doesn't seem like many others do lol.

As I said I liked the White Rose backstory. Important character and it was really well done we know understand her motivations more.

Actually if they focused more on Vera and Krista it would have been good since it would have propelled that sub plot a bit more.

Man, dunno about that episode. Seemed like a bit of a filler, bit too long wandering round in the woods.

Thought the Wellick stuff was terrible, certainly not how I saw that character going out. Gets sooky coz Elliot doesn't like him and just sits down to die wtf? Oh but your sister, ok I'm fine now. Oopsie now I'm gut shot, guess I'll just wander off to die again in front of a weird light/noise that will probably never be referenced again.

What the hell did Wellick find?
i reckon whiterose's project seems to be leading towards a gravitational/magnetic black hole type dealio i reckon, with the main launch in the congo and various machines linked to the project scattered across the globe. could have found one of those?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back