MRP is a flip flopping circus

Remove this Banner Ad

Amazing inconsistency. Hurn runs two metres past the ball and puts the guy on a stretcher with no case to answer, but Fyfey clips Greenwood with his elbow and it’s bye bye Brownlow. **** I hate this sport sometimes.
Come on, nothing in that one - we would be filthy if a freo player got suspended for what hurn did.

Come on, nothing in that one - we would be filthy if a freo player got suspended for what hurn did.
My memory’s not reliable nowadays but I remember MJ getting weeks for a rump bump on some North Melbourne (I think) dude a number of years ago. It was puny compared to what Hurn did.

My memory’s not reliable nowadays but I remember MJ getting weeks for a rump bump on some North Melbourne (I think) dude a number of years ago. It was puny compared to what Hurn did.

Preseason game, got 4 weeks after we unsuccessfully challenged.

Not like I remember the incident all that well and I'm definitely not still bitter over it...

Nyhuis lays a robust tackle, the likes of which have been the cornerstone of this game for a hundred years, Gray gets concussed but plays next week. Three weeks.

Howe thrusts out his leg and trips a bloke, something that’s been forever banned in this game, breaks Fisher’s leg. Gerard and Robbo call for two weeks.

Some West coasters are a little peeved that Cripps didn't get a week , Citing that the incident was exactly the same as Nic Nats , I hope i never become that one eyed that i cannot see .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They really need to get someone that has never played or supported the game before to do the role. Christian is clearly biased. Every bit of Western Australianess has been washed out of that prick.

Another BS result. No surprise there. MRO is driven by media outrage which is what forces the AFL to act. No media outrage here so it can slip quietly by. Decision already made so Doesn’t even get to the post weekend media cycle to give them a chance to rant. No other response than GAGF MRO is appropriate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly Nyhuis was just overly punished for the sake of an axe needing to be swung. They were running dry and needed another hit of empowerment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back