Official Team Thread Mt Buller Demons - Season 26 Team Thread - Congratulations Manangatang S26 Deestroy Medalist

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most deserving premiership winners ever.

Congrats to each and every one of you. Especially Van_Dyke who stuck fat with the demons when things got s**t.

About time you guys got rewarded. Stoked for all of you

Well done all.

I had a down game but the 19 of you all stepped up when it mattered. Would’ve been nice to have contributed today but I’ll take the medal.

20 long seasons but I’ve finally got my flag with Buller :hearts:

Most deserving premiership winners ever.

Congrats to each and every one of you. Especially Van_Dyke who stuck fat with the demons when things got s**t.

About time you guys got rewarded. Stoked for all of you
I object to you referring to my recruitment as “things getting s**t” :(

Well team mad Monday is upon us. Festivities start at 8am in the Snow Dome function room. A champagne breakfast with coach Richard_Cranium MC'ing. This will be followed by the judging of the fancy dress comp. 10am is the limbo competition. From 11am to 4:30pm we will review and analyse all 11 goals by FinBar19 from the GF however we will break for a quick 15 min lunch which can't run over time if we are going to get through them all. 4:30pm to 6pm is pre drinks drinks in the Snow Dome main bar. Proper Gander will host the evening actiivities including 12 course degustation dinner matched to wines from the Yarra Valley.

Oh, BTW. Has anyone seen my Qooty bag?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back