Official Team Thread Mt Buller Demons - Season 26 Team Thread - Congratulations Manangatang S26 Deestroy Medalist

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a feeling we will dominate the middle this week. Can I please chuck everything I have on the hit outs please Yakker?

proxy.php

QOOTY WRAP -
Strange happenings up the mount, strange indeed. 5 wins on the trot has the water cooler conversations at work abuzz with hushed tones asking "Could it be?" "Is this the season to be jolly?" "How *en good is that FinBar19 kid in front of the sticks?". These a just a few tasty whispers asking why is this such an UNPRECEDENTED season for the Dees. Lets keep the roll going team. Finals beckon!!!

Flathead of the week -
The bombers are always fun. TheCoach16 , Tony Lynn 15 , KohPhi , CALL ME SNAKE , _Cayz_ Matty411 and even my old mate BEEG all made for a fun week. This week I'm giving the #FHOTW to ArgusTuft for her fun bantz and irreverent humour (Besides, BEEG can't win it everytime we play the Bombers)
So congrats Argus Tuft on your 1st #FHOTW!!

upload_2018-10-8_6-27-13.png

QISHING REPORT -
Well the weather was patchy again but I was determined to get out. I got an early mark on Friday arvo so headed out for a quick session. Scored on nice flatty that I cut up for sashimi. First time I had used flatty and it was sensational. Will be doing that again. I also got smashed by a trevally right at the back of the boat and spent 15 minutes fighting it and ended up having to chase it down on with the electric motor as it nearly spooled me. (I was only using 6lb line)
upload_2018-10-8_6-24-15.png

I didnt have such a battle with this one though. Unluckiest fish in Australia
upload_2018-10-8_6-33-21.png
I didnt get out Saturday but did get out again Sunday for a couple of hours for only a couple of flat ones but the weather was ordinary and I come in early to watch Bathurst
Here's the dogs
upload_2018-10-8_6-34-2.png

upload_2018-10-8_6-36-11.png

Cumulative stats to Round 11.
Round 11 Total Stats.jpg

A handy 6 from FinBar19 this round pushes his goal tally up into second place amongst the club in just a couple of games!

proxy.php

QOOTY WRAP -
Strange happenings up the mount, strange indeed. 5 wins on the trot has the water cooler conversations at work abuzz with hushed tones asking "Could it be?" "Is this the season to be jolly?" "How ****en good is that FinBar19 kid in front of the sticks?". These a just a few tasty whispers asking why is this such an UNPRECEDENTED season for the Dees. Lets keep the roll going team. Finals beckon!!!

Flathead of the week -
The bombers are always fun. TheCoach16 , Tony Lynn 15 , KohPhi , CALL ME SNAKE , _Cayz_ Matty411 and even my old mate BEEG all made for a fun week. This week I'm giving the #FHOTW to ArgusTuft for her fun bantz and irreverent humour (Besides, BEEG can't win it everytime we play the Bombers)
So congrats Argus Tuft on your 1st #FHOTW!!

View attachment 570194

QISHING REPORT -
Well the weather was patchy again but I was determined to get out. I got an early mark on Friday arvo so headed out for a quick session. Scored on nice flatty that I cut up for sashimi. First time I had used flatty and it was sensational. Will be doing that again. I also got smashed by a trevally right at the back of the boat and spent 15 minutes fighting it and ended up having to chase it down on with the electric motor as it nearly spooled me. (I was only using 6lb line)
View attachment 570193

I didnt have such a battle with this one though. Unluckiest fish in Australia
View attachment 570195
I didnt get out Saturday but did get out again Sunday for a couple of hours for only a couple of flat ones but the weather was ordinary and I come in early to watch Bathurst
Here's the dogs
View attachment 570196

View attachment 570197
Bloody hell Yakker, your dog doesn't look too good in that last pic, did he have some of your sashimi? :greenalien:

Bloody hell Yakker, your dog doesn't look too good in that last pic, did he have some of your sashimi? :greenalien:
She had been swimming and running and was all tuckered out :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

amR0aDX.jpg

Heres my terrier...Tenterfield Terrier 16 months old and 'untuckererable' out:D
Lucy
My little foxy will run all day chasing pelicans on the sand bar. Its my American staffy thats the lazy one. She will try and block the foxy from running so she doesn't feel obliged to chase.

This is her natural state, but she is a cutey and very affectionate

upload_2018-10-8_13-42-25.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back