Official Team Thread Mt Buller Demons - Season 26 Team Thread - Congratulations Manangatang S26 Deestroy Medalist

Remove this Banner Ad

Holy shot balls lads

I think we are top of the table.
All downhill from here... but someone take a screenshot so we always have the memories

Sorry about the quiet week off the field from me but good to see I kept the form up onfield :D Up the Dees

Still haven’t lost a game

Sorry about the quiet week off the field from me but good to see I kept the form up onfield :D Up the Dees

Still haven’t lost a game
Have my babies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

proxy.php

QOOTY WRAP -
Meh , yeah. Another win. They're all just sliding into one big hazy ball of Sweet FA domination. cats2rise pointed out that it is the first time Mt Buller has sat top of the table since Season 20, Round Four. FinBar19 continued his dominance up forward with another bag of 6. Tarkyn_24 slotted 3 handy ones and in a brilliant move by Richard_Cranium we saw Headless dragged out of the back pocket and thrown into the ruck after manangatang got too pissed to jump whilst celebrating our impending win at the first quarter break! Lets keep the momentum team. It's kinda fun being a winner for a change!

Flathead of the week -
The Gumbies were a fun lot. Considering about half previously played for Mt Buller that is understandable. When it came to deciding on #FHOTW I considered DERO , MattWriting , StFly and even Fryer Tuck at one stage but we had a strong finisher in Jivlain on game day eve.

I just had my Saturday morning shakshuka so I'm feeling awesome right now. Almost as good as I will after I've had my Sunday morning shakshuka and also smashed the Dees.

Don't give me that you snotty-faced heap of parrot droppings! Shut your festering gob you twit!

You want 12A, next door.

Well go to 12A and have your argument first.

and then this little gem to seal the deal Sunday morning

Hey, Dees. I feel obliged to share with you, in the interest of fairness, some bad news. See, so far this year, I’ve been kinda winging it, you know, getting by on my exceptional good looks and behind-kicking ability. But tonight, tonight I’ve gone all-out in my preparation for game day. See, tonight I’ve been out all night long at the localish student bar, my years notwithstanding, listening to local alt rock headlined by student bands, necking desperados the whole way through.

Followed, of course, by doing a runner for the last bus out of Cambridge as though it were the last chopper out of Saigon. A run which attracted calls of “go on, my son” from local drunks as it was in progress.

Surely you now understand the hopelessness of your situation, as whatever forlorn hopes of success slip from your fingertips. For now I am in optimal physical condition for peak performance.

Please now line up for your arse-kicking.

Congratulations Jivlain you are this weeks #FHOTW (You're the one on the right. Your drinking buddy is TJASTA )

upload_2018-10-15_6-4-43.png

QISHING REPORT -
We've had over 100mm of rain over the weekend with 25-30knt winds. Suffice to say I didn't get out so I stayed at home. Too pass the time Mrs Yakker and I sorted out my tackle.

Here's a photo of Sansa

upload_2018-10-15_6-12-1.png

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back