Official Team Thread Mt Buller Demons - Season 26 Team Thread - Congratulations Manangatang S26 Deestroy Medalist

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't need to remind us of that. :(
Of what?

I like birthday celebrations. My birthday is at the end of August.

Birthday celebrations. End of August. I feel like there’s a missing link here... can anyone help me out?

Oh, I'll help you out for sure.
Thanks, but there’s no need. You did enough when you took on Chris Dawes. And then again when you took on Heritier O’Lumumba. And then to cap it off you also helped us out with Ben Kennedy.

Thanks, but there’s no need. You did enough when you took on Chris Dawes. And then again when you took on Heritier O’Lumumba. And then to cap it off you also helped us out with Ben Kennedy.
You leave Benny out of this!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah must admit..... The internet IS my friend ;)
FWIW that song isn’t particularly to my taste, I don’t know why I went with it.

Buses and Trains is definitely one of my guilty pleasure songs though. Just reminds me of the late 90’s.

FWIW that song isn’t particularly to my taste, I don’t know why I went with it.

Buses and Trains is definitely one of my guilty pleasure songs though. Just reminds me of the late 90’s.

late 90's I was listening to the wiggles (with my kids ;) )

Cheers for the warm welcome mate.

No need to share, us dees fans will experience it soon enough now that we are copying the Richmond model. We started last year with our first 9th place finish, a couple more and we will be well and truly on the tiger path to flag glory.

Looking forward to this, seems like a good crop of posters we have here.
After a page of complete bullshit I should probably actually address this.

Great to have you on board mate. You’ve joined a club with an amazing culture, mostly terrific ‘leaders’ that have spent a lot of time both on Bigfooty and on this board and a desperate need for some more new talent. If you have any questions about how anything works feel free to hit me up.

As I’m sure you’ve gathered it’s all just in the name of good natured ribbing and enjoying what the software spits out each week.

I was referring to myself as the exception but thanks for drawing attention to it. Real great for my self-esteem :p
oh you didn't mean me? Carry on then :thumbsu:

After a page of complete bullshit I should probably actually address this.

Great to have you on board mate. You’ve joined a club with an amazing culture, mostly terrific ‘leaders’ that have spent a lot of time both on Bigfooty and on this board and a desperate need for some more new talent. If you have any questions about how anything works feel free to hit me up.

As I’m sure you’ve gathered it’s all just in the name of good natured ribbing and enjoying what the software spits out each week.

Yeh, it seems like everyone is in here ready to laugh at themselves and others. As far as questions, I am not kidding when I say I have no idea what this actually is. What software? I had never heard of any of this until yesterday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back