Official Team Thread Mt Buller Demons - Season 26 Team Thread - Congratulations Manangatang S26 Deestroy Medalist

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there a Grand Final Parade ?
Ask Cloud_

We are busy preparing and are just enjoying the week. We want to take it one day at a time. Not get ahead of ourselves. The worst thing we could do is play the game in our heads before we get to a Sunday and come out flat. I am busy preparing more cliches catch phrases and will revert once complete

Ask Cloud_

We are busy preparing and are just enjoying the week. We want to take it one day at a time. Not get ahead of ourselves. The worst thing we could do is play the game in our heads before we get to a Sunday and come out flat. I am busy preparing more cliches catch phrases and will revert once complete
It's not my Grand Final, to ask Cloud ......but for your teammates they'd like a parade .....this could be your last GF for .....well, ever !

It's not my Grand Final, to ask Cloud ......but for your teammates they'd like a parade .....this could be your last GF for .....well, ever !
Yeah....nah

Yeah....nah
So Yakker .....will you sacrifice your fishing on gameday, to win a Grand Final ......or will you put your own personal love's, over that of your team needs on a day that the Demons may never be able to repeat .....ever

I hope I'm not putting the club under unneccesary pressure ......it is only the most important game most of these players will ever play in .....looking back on premiership teams, very few Qooty players ever get a 2nd shot

So Yakker .....will you sacrifice your fishing on gameday, to win a Grand Final ......or will you put your own personal love's, over that of your team needs on a day that the Demons may never be able to repeat .....ever

I hope I'm not putting the club under unneccesary pressure ......it is only the most important game most of these players will ever play in .....looking back on premiership teams, very few Qooty players ever get a 2nd shot
Yeah yeah. I see what you're trying to do

3WXq.gif

Forget it. This is not the Scooby-Doo ending.

So, I have had to start completely from scratch and I won't have anywhere near the time I used to (plus I don't want to step on anyone's toes) but here is something I whipped up in a few minutes.

Just really simple finals numbers. I'll update next week after we are lifting the cup. I'll also try and get a few minutes to clean it up and make it sexy and then get ready for next season (assuming you guys don't mind me going back into doing stats)

Demons Finals S26.jpg

Also a little comparison between kick and handballs.... We can see pretty clearly who the balls hogs are...

Demons Finals KvH.jpg

I'll do some work over the pre season and get us back to where we were at before my absence... or somewhere close

#ReadyToBlow
#MassiveMountain

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course I am putting Qooty and the Demons first. I mean, Have you see the wind prediction;for Sunday.... I’m not going out in that!!!

upload_2018-12-11_3-15-41.jpeg

Of course I am putting Qooty and the Demons first. I mean, Have you see the wind prediction;for Sunday.... I’m not going out in that!!!

View attachment 594132
Looks windier than me after consuming 6 cans of baked beans......

So, I have had to start completely from scratch and I won't have anywhere near the time I used to (plus I don't want to step on anyone's toes) but here is something I whipped up in a few minutes.

Just really simple finals numbers. I'll update next week after we are lifting the cup. I'll also try and get a few minutes to clean it up and make it sexy and then get ready for next season (assuming you guys don't mind me going back into doing stats)

View attachment 594090

Also a little comparison between kick and handballs.... We can see pretty clearly who the balls hogs are...

View attachment 594093

I'll do some work over the pre season and get us back to where we were at before my absence... or somewhere close

#ReadyToBlow
#MassiveMountain
I think it’s quite impressive that in 2 whole games lion around and I don’t have a single handball between us

Remove this Banner Ad

Back