Official Team Thread Mt Buller Demons - Season 26 Team Thread - Congratulations Manangatang S26 Deestroy Medalist

Remove this Banner Ad

So how do we vote you out?

I’m a MOD!!! I shouldn’t have to put up with this!
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck guys, it does hurt to say goodbye but I thoroughly enjoyed the last 2 seasons. You have a great set of posters :). However, in times where a hero is needed, I have to save a fellow club.

Good luck guys, it does hurt to say goodbye but I thoroughly enjoyed the last 2 seasons. You have a great set of posters :). However, in times where a hero is needed, I have to save a fellow club.

Always welcome at the Dees mate. All the best.

Goodbye mate all the best

All the best mate, you are welcome back when your civic duty is complete ;)

Demons,
This Sunday we will play a practice match against the Gumbies at the Snow Dome that provide them and the wider league with just a taste of the formidable outfit we will be in S26. Feel free to drop in here regularly throughout the remainder of the week and ready yourselves for what will be the most exciting Sunday since the 8th July 2018. We look forward to seeing what our rookies can bring in their first hit out. Enjoy some banter everyone!!

Fryer Tuck how about we make sure team sheets are published in the thread by no later than 11:59pm Thursday 12th July?
NaturalDisaster are you still ok SIM the match for us Sunday?
upload_2018-7-10_8-19-10.png

Headless
Van_Dyke
Thetrader15
brucetiki
cats2rise
deaneus
Sir Hugh Percy
sante
TheDarkDwarf
cooney
sausageroll
Proper Gander
lanky_wes
RodneyDangerfield
DemonJim
Tarkyn_24
amos
fancyscum
ABray10
Logger
lion around
Freo Hammer 21
fleabitten
Grandsun

All the best mate. Looking forward to seeing you back at the end of the season when your new club folds :)

You're dead to me now. :(

But best of luck!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back